CHAMPIONS!!!

Willow

I felt a feeling of anti-climax about the trophy presentation. They reckon the players chose the songs accompanying the lap of honour, but for me they should have stopped the music after we are the champions. It just drowned out any noise from the fans and put people off singing. They should have left it to us to make the noise.

I felt a feeling of anti-climax about the trophy presentation. They reckon the players chose the songs accompanying the lap of honour, but for me they should have stopped the music after we are the champions. It just drowned out any noise from the fans and put people off singing. They should have left it to us to make the noise.

why the fuck did he play the macarena for a bit?!

why the f*** did he play the macarena for a bit?!

The three amigos

Why was Deacon Blue's "Dignity" played? ???

Did I not see somewhere that it was the players' "anthem" for this season, I took that to mean that it was the tune they played in the dressing room, etc.

Oh be quiet you petulant prat.

The songs played had apparently been selected by the players.

Well that was unnecessary. :undecided:

So sorry I didn't KNOW what you did. I asked a perfectly reasonable question and you acted like Kevin the teenager. Nice. :hmm: