CHAMPIONS!!!

Willow

Guest Leazes_Lad

Me ;D

http://img.skysports.com/10/04/800x600/Newcastle-United-Celebrate-Championship-Crown_2444343.jpg

Me ;D

http://img.skysports.com/10/04/800x600/Newcastle-United-Celebrate-Championship-Crown_2444343.jpg

Fucking hell, giving toon fans a bad name. Just stay in your seat like most decent people did. Plymouth fans treat us with respect and you threw it back in their face.

:fishing:

Seriously though, is that steward in the process of taking you to his rape lair?

Me ;D

Did you get chucked out? Before the floodgates completely opened i saw a few get dragged out and the police take their faces. I assume they'll have let them go given the subsequent events.

Guest Leazes_Lad

Did you get chucked out? Before the floodgates completely opened i saw a few get dragged out and the police take their faces. I assume they'll have let them go given the subsequent events.

Nah he just chucked me back over the barrier so I jumped over again about 10 yards down, must of been within the first 30 on the pitch (on my second attempt)

Edit - Worth mentioning both my feet are off the ground their, and I weigh 15 stone ;D

butt will be lifting the trophy :undecided:

anyone else think nolan or smith should be the one to lift it

He's leaving so I am not bothered. Its one of those "Since you're f*cking off, I'll throw you a bone" type of things.

butt will be lifting the trophy :undecided:

anyone else think nolan or smith should be the one to lift it

Isn't the capitan (Smith) supposed to be the one to lift it?

How in hell is Smith your captain, by the way? Never thought of him as being an influential personality.

Butt is our captain, and while he may not be out leader in a physical sense, he is a spiritual prescence at the club. He has been given this role for a reason. I certainly would not begrudge him if his last act as a Newcastle player was to lift the trophy.

Wise up will you, he hardly earned it. Someone like Nolan should be lifting it. Someone who was a key figure throughout the campaign.

Neither Smith nor Butt should be anywhere near the captain's armband. I'd like Hughton a lot more if he picked a captain from the those good enough to start instead of trying to placate the senior playing staff.

Butt is our captain, and while he may not be out leader in a physical sense, he is a spiritual prescence at the club. He has been given this role for a reason. I certainly would not begrudge him if his last act as a Newcastle player was to lift the trophy.

Give it a f***ing rest, man. :lol: