CHAMPIONS!!!

Willow

Why was Deacon Blue's "Dignity" played? ???

Did I not see somewhere that it was the players' "anthem" for this season, I took that to mean that it was the tune they played in the dressing room, etc.

Yes it was.

Did I not see somewhere that it was the players' "anthem" for this season, I took that to mean that it was the tune they played in the dressing room, etc.

Yes it was.

See, that's fine, thanks lads. Simple question, simple answer. Cheers. :thup:

Yes it was.

See, that's fine, thanks lads. Simple question, simple answer. Cheers. :thup:

I've since realised that the place I saw that mentioned was this thread, 9 posts up. :lol:

Well, to be blunt, your answer wasn't that helpful either, but it was at least not unnecessarily condescending nastiness...so I thanked you for it. I still would like to know who chose that song and why it has such special resonance for the team...guess I'll never find out now. :dontknow:

I still would like to know who chose that song and why it has such special resonance for the team...guess I'll never find out now. :dontknow:

It was Barton/Nolan cant remember which one & it was chosen pre-season because the players wanted to get back theirs & NUFCs dignity.  Anyone going on stadium tours soon will be able to see a mounted CD of this record as someone I know is knocking it up for one of the club masseurs who was tasked by players to get it sorted as they want to have it hanging on one of the changing room walls.

I fail to believe any of those players would have picked 'don't stop believing'

'How, Nile what do you reckon about Journey?'

'Yeeeeaaah Boi, that shit is boom ting blahd, Glee bitches got bare skills'

Should've just paid lip service to fans and played local hero/blaydon races etc. or at least interspersed them

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, Don't Stop Believin has been disgraced by middle-aged divorcees tbh. Playing it at SJP after this season just makes it seem like we're in the fucking Mighty Ducks or Any Given Sunday, or something.

Aye, Don't Stop Believin has been disgraced by middle-aged divorcees tbh. Playing it at SJP after this season just makes it seem like we're in the fucking Mighty Ducks or Any Given Sunday, or something.

Nothing wrong with being in the Mighty Ducks.

QUACK!

Imagine living in South Detroit...it's constant. And worst of all, not only do you hear it everywhere, you still live in South Detroit when it ends. Doesn't get much more shit than that.

It's quite cool when the Red Wings' fans sing it during the playoffs though.