World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

Each team at work has been allocated their own World Cup team. Then we all have to decorate our work area to the theme of that team.

We've only been given Nigeria.  :laugh:

I'm thinking coming into work dressed as Minister Babatunde.

The very least you can do is dye your hair gray and create a fake passport.

Carry everything around on your swede n all.

If anybody wants to see how bad this new ball actually is, go over to a popular video site and get a hold of China's goal against France. Ridiculous.

Poor keeping.

If anybody wants to see how bad this new ball actually is, go over to a popular video site and get a hold of China's goal against France. Ridiculous.

Poor keeping.

After the EPIC 'pennyfloater' style swerve beforehand. That kind of think happens once a year, and not by some no mark Chinese player.

Where about on the can is the code?

I work in a supermarket, i could write them all down and win a fortune....

You have to peel the sticker off the front of the can, might look a bit suspicious.

Might get a couple if i get bored Sunday

Guest Roger Kint

Bad World Cup for Chelsea players, Cole nearly didnt make it, Terry loses captaincy, Drogba's elbow, Essien crocked, Ballack crocked, Mikel crocked, Anelka falling off his bike as well the rest will be cacking it ;D

Bad World Cup for Chelsea players, Cole nearly didnt make it, Terry loses captaincy, Drogba's elbow, Essien crocked, Ballack crocked, Mikel crocked, Anelka falling off his bike as well the rest will be cacking it ;D

Did you put that together yourself? If so great spot :thup:

Ash getting the elbow from our Cheryl

Guest Roger Kint

Was just thinking it before when SSN were talking about Mikel and how Capello will be praying the likes of Terry stay fit

Honestly, I've been so giddy about the World Cup, but how many more injuries can we take? Its getting stupid now......today its Rio, Drogba and maybe Pirlo. Tomorrow its probably Messi, Torres and Lucio. It SLIGHTLY takes away from the tournament when nobody can make it. I'm a very sad panda tonight  :weep:

Was only joking  :sadnod: Not that Mikel is up there with Messi, Torres etc. But still, I'd love to know what the hell is going on! Its getting silly now.....

Jozy Altidore should be okay, he's not playing in our last friendly today, but has trained well and looked like he was moving well in warm-ups. The only thing I worry about is in inflaming at sometime throughout the tournament.

Was just thinking it before when SSN were talking about Mikel and how Capello will be praying the likes of Terry stay fit

Now former Chelse player Robben is getting scan on his hamstring.

Just watching Ghana at the moment and it's quite worrying for them how much they're going to miss Essien. Athletically yes, they'll break with pace, but they have no control in midfield, no-one to spray the passes and take grip of a game.

Edit: just had a pretty clear goal not given like. Easily over the line. :lol:

Just watching Ghana at the moment and it's quite worrying for them how much they're going to miss Essien. Athletically yes, they'll break with pace, but they have no control in midfield, no-one to spray the passes and take grip of a game.

Edit: just had a pretty clear goal not given like. Easily over the line. :lol:

Aye  :angry:

Cant see France getting through...

Reckon Grp A is definitely the hardest to call. Could well end up going on games against each other.

I think Italy will have to play well too, Paraguay and Slovakia are both handy sides these days.