José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The special apprentice.

Sir Bob is the great one, the special one, the God of football. This guy is merely here to spread his word. José - take a bow my portuguese son.

Something that will work in his favour is hasn't he said on a few occasions he doesn't want to manage Barcelona?

There's a lot of animosity towards him amongst Barca fans after Chelsea beat them, when Mourinho and his Chelsea side behaved with their customary class. They call him the Translator. There's probably nothing that would please the Dr-Evil-like Mourinho more than beating Barca as manager of their most hated rivals.

Why not? They'll pay him silly money, 'cos he's this year's galactico, and Perez might just maybe possibly let him do his job for the same reason. Even if he gets booted out after a season like everyone else, it doesn't reflect badly on Mourinho: everyone but Real fans knows Perez is to blame for their woes.

Something that will work in his favour is hasn't he said on a few occasions he doesn't want to manage Barcelona?

There's a lot of animosity towards him amongst Barca fans after Chelsea beat them, when Mourinho and his Chelsea side behaved with their customary class. They call him the Translator. There's probably nothing that would please the Dr-Evil-like Mourinho more than beating Barca as manager of their most hated rivals.

Why not? They'll pay him silly money, 'cos he's this year's galactico, and Perez might just maybe possibly let him do his job for the same reason. Even if he gets booted out after a season like everyone else, it doesn't reflect badly on Mourinho: everyone but Real fans knows Perez is to blame for their woes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88VYnpJUR0&feature=player_embedded

Don't think he particularly cares about us as much as people believe. He uses it to motivate, though. But yeah, most of our fans hate him because of that tie and some things he's said over the years. Although he's also said nice things about us. As said, he just boils the kettle when he needs it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88VYnpJUR0&feature=player_embedded

Don't think he particularly cares about us as much as people believe. He uses it to motivate, though. But yeah, most of our fans hate him because of that tie and some things he's said over the years. Although he's also said nice things about us. As said, he just boils the kettle when he needs it.

Absolutely. I'm sure he would have no problem managing Barca. But I do believe he thinks that beating Barca as Real manager and really pissing of the Barca fans would be a fucking good laugh.

Can't you just imagine him sitting there, stroking a white cat and holding a large brandy glass, watching bawling and weeping Barca fans on TV, and smirking to himself?

I think Mourinho will be sacked just like Capello was if he goes to Real Madrid. They will expect to see attacking football, not just win trophies.

The fans will probably hate it, but if he has got Perez's backing, he might well win the lot for them, which usually absolves all sins as far as fans are concerned. It takes one motherfucking arrogant club to think that an all-conquering manager is irrelevant, but if that club exists, it's Real.

There's no way Inter will force a manager to stay when that manager has unequivocally stated that he no longer want to be there. Mourinho could easily make Inter crash and burn if his aim was to get the sack.

Guest palnese

What will happen to Ramos if Real get Maicon?

Can't see him sitting on the bench and I don't think he's good enough at CB.

I like how the Real president said "It's not an if, he will come. Period." then followed it up with "We won't be paying any part of the buy out clause, it's not our business" So it's not that iron-clad definite! :lol:

I like how the Real coach said "It's not an if, he will come. Period." then followed it up with "We won't be paying any part of the buy out clause, it's not our business" So it's not that iron-clad definite! :lol:

You mean president, right?  Couldn't imagine Pellegrini saying that.  :lol:

Official announcement: Jose Mourinho, new Real Madrid coach

Real Madrid C.F. and F.C. Internazionale Milan have reached an agreement for Jose Mourinho to become the Spanish club’s coach. The agreement took place following a meeting between Inter Milan President Massimo Moratti and Real Madrid President Florentino Perez in Milan. The meeting was friendly and cordial, as befits the relationship between both clubs.

Jose Mourinho will be presented as Real Madrid’s new coach on Monday 31 May at 13:00 CET in the Press Room of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs332.snc3/29190_1381807877299_1595036053_900784_6639934_n.jpg

Realmadrid.com

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330006267256/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_announcement:_Jose_Mourinho,_new_Real_Madrid_coach.htm

Is good that he's going through all the top clubs quickly. They are just cheap one night stands to him.

His real true love will be NUFC with whom he will settle down with for a glorious 15 years.