José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like him, for the reason he is always interesting even if his teams aren't, imo he is like a modern day clough yes they have diferent morals but they are both interesting characters.

Pretty much this.

Love how he gets under the skin of ManU supporters.

I desperately wanted him here when he was still in Portugal.

I don't think he's done enough yet to be qualified as the best in the world. He's joined two teams, both of which have been in very very healthy positions (both in stature and financially). It'll only be fair to properly judge whether or not he's the best once he's finished his stint at SJP.

Mourinho is class, man. He is funny, engaging with the media, knows what he has to do to beat teams and win things. He is passionate about his football and that matters.

come off it blef. you just have a wide on for the bloke.

Give over man, he is a top class manager.

you have the screaming thigh sweats for him.

Guest toonlass

Mourinho is class, man. He is funny, engaging with the media, knows what he has to do to beat teams and win things. He is passionate about his football and that matters.

Just cos you lass screams "Mourinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" when she comes doesn't mean we all feel the same.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Would be nice if Sir Bob visits him in a dream and tells him to come up here.....

Book them and they will come...

Fucking hell, I feel sick.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fucking immense

Love the bloke. Would run through a brick wall for one of his teams

He is the greatest ever manager already!

like him as a character...hate his teams.(cheating,diving,time wasting,shirt pulling horrid pack of bastards to a man)

Pretty much this. Think he's a brilliant manager and probably the best out there in world football.

Don't think you can look past Ferguson for that title tbh.

Love Mourinho though, brilliant character and a brilliant manager.

I don't think Ferguson is as good as Mourinho is tactically.

But he makes up for it with better man managing and getting the best out of his players. Definitely between the two of them for me, but Ferguson edges it.

Just cos you lass screams "Mourinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" when she comes doesn't mean we all feel the same.

i wouldn't have a clue what she shouts then, i'm never there.

like him as a character...hate his teams.(cheating,diving,time wasting,shirt pulling horrid pack of bastards to a man)

Pretty much this. Think he's a brilliant manager and probably the best out there in world football.

Don't think you can look past Ferguson for that title tbh.

Love Mourinho though, brilliant character and a brilliant manager.

I don't think Ferguson is as good as Mourinho is tactically.

But he makes up for it with better man managing and getting the best out of his players. Definitely between the two of them for me, but Ferguson edges it.

We shall have to agree to disagree. Obviously Ferguson has been there and done that, but right now at this moment in time I would pick Mourinho over him.  :thup:

Ahhh, right

SHHEEEEAAARRERR

First I was like ???

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98729204.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F52D7D06F9496238401480AA68CD15419CE567F4B8467F72AE

Then I was more like :D

He's a cunt. He knows he's a cunt. He knows that you know he's a cunt. He loves the fact that you think he's a cunt, in fact it probably makes him horny as fuck that he knows that you know that he knows that he's a cunt.

I love him. He absolutely cracks me up and you know he's is laughing to himself as everyone gets so worked up over the latest thing he's said.

And for everyone who say's they'd never watch one of his teams. If he was unveiled as our manager and won us trophies I wouldn't give a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut if the rest of the world hated us for dour boring football.

Can't wait to see him back in England.

Would be nice if Sir Bob visits him in a dream and tells him to come up here.....

i honestly reckon Sir Bob would be shaking his head in sadness after watching mourinhos teams.

wtf?

btw Mourinho's comments when Sir Bob died shows what a class act the man can be