José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's an arrogant bastard and he's probably going to piss me off with all the jeering he's going to come up with after defeating us, but still can't stop loving the man, he's so entertaining (not football-wise!)  :thup:

And Ferguson is the better manager overall, in my opinion. Of course, he's had the longest career so we'll see what Mou manages at the end of the day. Ferguson also has the advantage that Aberdeen and ManU weren't the top dogs in their leagues when he took over them.

He's a cunt. He knows he's a cunt. He knows that you know he's a cunt. He loves the fact that you think he's a cunt, in fact it probably makes him horny as fuck that he knows that you know that he knows that he's a cunt.

Truth.

A real winner. Not afraid to make bold decisions. Ruthless in his pursuit of victory and doesn't care what anyone else thinks of his methods. Hard-working. Very confident and spreads that confidence to his players.

On the debit side, his teams cheat and he talks rubbish whenever a microphone is put in front of him.

like him as a character...hate his teams.(cheating,diving,time wasting,shirt pulling horrid pack of bastards to a man)

Pretty much this. Think he's a brilliant manager and probably the best out there in world football.

Don't think you can look past Ferguson for that title tbh.

Love Mourinho though, brilliant character and a brilliant manager.

I don't think Ferguson is as good as Mourinho is tactically.

But he makes up for it with better man managing and getting the best out of his players. Definitely between the two of them for me, but Ferguson edges it.

We shall have to agree to disagree. Obviously Ferguson has been there and done that, but right now at this moment in time I would pick Mourinho over him.  :thup:

I agree about the right now but I'd be surprised if at the end of their respective careers I think Jose's been better.

Mourinho is also always guilty of one of my pet hates in football:

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/football/foc/large/20100428_22_gyi0060295511.jpg

The condescending face pat.

Said that, surprised Alves isn't already lying on the ground there.

And Ferguson is the better manager overall, in my opinion. Of course, he's had the longest career so we'll see what Mou manages at the end of the day. Ferguson also has the advantage that Aberdeen and ManU weren't the top dogs in their leagues when he took over them.

SAF manages a whole club, Jose can run a 1st team.  Both in the elite bracket.

Absolutely adore the bloke. I always have, even when he first went to Chelsea. His mindgames are amazing, his ego is incredible and his personality as a whole is fascinating. Not a bad manager as well haha.....

'The Special One' doesn't quite cut it, I'd say 'The Perfect One'  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

(Still wanted Barcelona to win tonight, though)

Mourinho is also always guilty of one of my pet hates in football:

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/football/foc/large/20100428_22_gyi0060295511.jpg

The condescending face pat.

Said that, surprised Alves isn't already lying on the ground there.

What a pair of f**king cool people..... Jose and Pep, swarv mutha-f**kers

Fucking immense

Love the bloke. Would run through a brick wall for one of his teams

He is the greatest ever manager already!

Greatest ever my arse give your fucking head a shake.......

Sir Alex Ferguson

Brian Clough

Bob Paisley

Bill Shankly

Don Revie

Jock Stein

Sir Bobby Robson

Arsene Wenger

All piss all over this guy hes been very lucky as i said in the other games thread that hes inherited jobs at clubs playing fantasy football.....my opinion of him is that hes a despicable self righteous cunt

I kill you all to have Jose as manager here.

if his team here had milans tactic you can have my seat.

i just couldn't watch it week in week out.

They were 3-1 up against the best team in the world, playing in their backyard, gung-ho attacking football would have been insanity. The emphasis was on Barca to do the attacking and they didn't deliver, that's their problem, not Inter's.

Fucking immense

Greatest ever my arse give your fucking head a shake.......

Sir Alex Ferguson

Brian Clough

Bob Paisley

Bill Shankly

Don Revie

Jock Stein

Sir Bobby Robson

Arsene Wenger

All piss all over this guy hes been very lucky as i said in the other games thread that hes inherited jobs at clubs playing fantasy football.....my opinion of him is that hes a despicable self righteous cunt

Aye managers are only good if they manage in England.

I kill you all to have Jose as manager here.

if his team here had milans tactic you can have my seat.

i just couldn't watch it week in week out.

They were 3-1 up against the best team in the world, playing in their backyard, gung-ho attacking football would have been insanity. The emphasis was on Barca to do the attacking and they didn't deliver, that's their problem, not Inter's.

thats tonight, i've seen them often enough to know this wasn't a one off.

Guest The Enforcer

f***ing immense

Greatest ever my arse give your f***ing head a shake.......

Sir Alex Ferguson

Brian Clough

Bob Paisley

Bill Shankly

Don Revie

Jock Stein

Sir Bobby Robson

Arsene Wenger

All piss all over this guy hes been very lucky as i said in the other games thread that hes inherited jobs at clubs playing fantasy football.....my opinion of him is that hes a despicable self righteous c***

Inter have been an absolute joke in Europe for years. If he wins it, it will be a big achievement.

We should should offer him 300k a week =15,600,000£ a year which is pretty much our transfer budget. We would  end up in 10-12th place next season, bring on some quality players in the summer( I bet lot of players would like to play for him) and we would be playing CL football in 3 years. Problem solved!!!!

We should should offer him 300k a week =15,600,000£ a year which is pretty much our transfer budget. We would  end up in 10-12th place next season, bring on some quality players in the summer( I bet lot of players would like to play for him) and we would be playing CL football in 3 years. Problem solved!!!!

I agree with something along these lines. Why many Chairmen seem to think it's the area of the club you spend the least on I have no idea.