Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terry stressed: "I have seen a few reports myself. There is no unrest in the camp at all.

"I'm not going to sit here and question the manager. I'm here on behalf of all the players to say we are all fully behind him. Everyone is positive."

More @  http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8750168.stm/

bastard. Nearly shit meself when the vuvuzela kicked in!

On a completely unrelated issue. How bad is it that I really really want to buy the white German world cup shirt? I mean I don't like Germany but that shirt is lush.  :-[

I'm trying to think of a amazing German player to put on the back so I can justify buying it but no one is sticking out atm.

Robert Huth.

Hmm of Boro and Stoke fame though.

How about Podolski? Only plays well for the national team and the first German player to miss a penalty for 20 years or summat.

Why don't you just get a Bosnian shirt, wouldn't that make a little more sense?

Did anyone just see the Terry press conference? Apparently it was brutally honest, with Terry mentioning a meeting where the players would be telling Capello exactly what they thought etc and if it upset him then 'so what'. Also, SSN apologised for some of the language or something.

he said 'sod'. Twice. Didn't think it was really apologising territory. He joked that a few of the England players might be following anelka home after the meeting tonight. Spoke very highly of Joe cole, said only he and Rooney had the ability to provide the spark.

"We are going to look at the whole 93 minutes and see where we went wrong," said Terry. "And that means pretty much the whole lot of it.

"It is going to be a chance for everyone to get it off their chest and if that means a few players get upset then that is the way it is. We need to win the next game and we have to say 'Sod it, let's sort it out and show everyone what we can do'."

What the f**k is Terry on about, the stupid c**t?! Is he the captain?! C**t. He should shut up and spare the rest of us his simplistic ramblings. Sit him in the dressing room with shapes and different shaped holes to put them in until he's needed to play football, which even that he's struggling with.

He talks as if what he says means anything, never known such a false prophet!

He's says there's no unrest but then goes on to talk about the boredom around the training camp and talking about a player's meeting with Capello where people can 'get things off their chest'. Sounds like unrest to me.

I can remember there used to be a lot of difficulty for British players moving to Italian clubs and having to adjust to the 'boot camp' style of preparation. They're also used to their managers being less authoritarian in style. It may not be a problem when you're away for a week, but for longer periods, there may be more difficulty.

This might be a problem that's solvable with a little bit of mutual adjustment, so there's no need to panic. Stuart Pearce would have a role to play here.

On a completely unrelated issue. How bad is it that I really really want to buy the white German world cup shirt? I mean I don't like Germany but that shirt is lush.  :-[

I'm trying to think of a amazing German player to put on the back so I can justify buying it but no one is sticking out atm.

Robert Huth.

How about Podolski? Only plays well for the national team and the first German player to miss a penalty for 20 years or summat.

Bosnia shirt isn't as nice though. That's my issue I don't like germany just their shirt.

I was considering Ozil like Unbelievable suggested but I could go for Petric who should be playing for Bosnia as he was born there.

Robert Huth.

Bosnia shirt isn't as nice though. That's my issue I don't like germany just their shirt.

I was considering Ozil like Unbelievable suggested but I could go for Petric who should be playing for Bosnia as he was born there.

That seems reasonable. However, I guess it depends how the Bosnian community views him, you may be turning your back on your own kind with that one.

We've pretty much reached the point where I just want the group stage to just fucking end already.

Textbook American attention span. :lol:

Half the games have been like watching grass grow, man.