World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: Got to laugh

This is why I don't really feel anything for the England team, I love my country but as players and as a team I feel fuck all for them and it so don't feel too down that we are out.

Guest elbee909

Walking round at the end waiting for German players to ask for their shirts.  That's how far up themselves that lot are.

James - 5

Johnson - 5

Terry - 3

Upson - 2

A.Cole - 5

Milner - 4

Lampard - 5

Barry - 3

Gerrard - 2

Defoe - 3

Rooney - 3

Ratings out of 10 of course.

Johnson never a 5, same with Lampard

If Rooney was truly world class he would sand out regardless of how well his team mates performed.

I think technically he is potentially thast good but he blatantly doesnt have the mental strength or attitude to be world class.

Guest Heneage

There's something I just don't like about Germany. It's when you hear Klinsmann laugh like a girl, or watching Muller celebrate, it just makes you feel sick in the pit of your stomach.

I watch the England team, and there is no passion, it's all faux passion, it's this Brian Blessid reading Shakespeare bullshit, that just never transcends onto the pitch. The goal is huge, huge in terms of the game and how it pans out after half time, but even still, there's no bite, it's the same with Newcastle when they were relegated, just no bite, no anger inside, just almost a going through the motions style defeatist attitude.

Capello can take all the blame for formation, but the passion? That comes from you inside, no one else. There's so much history with Germany, both on and off the pitch, you shouldn't need anything to get motivated for this game.

3 Lions couldn't be further from the truth.

Guest firetotheworks

I've lost a shit load of respect for Rooney after that, SWP, Upson, Heskey etc are limited, but fucking hell, at least they know what it means to play for your country.

This is why I don't really feel anything for the England team, I love my country but as players and as a team I feel fuck all for them and it so don't feel too down that we are out.

This.