World Cup Winners

geordiedean

Out of the teams left in the competition a head and heart choice here who do you think will win it?...who would you like to win it

i Think there will be 3 south american teams in the semis....my head says Argentina but id love to see Uruguay win it

Don't really know which team I want to win. Probably even Portugal because if they managed to win it they might had the hardest way to the final/title.

Have a feeling Germany will win it this time, though.

Got to be Brasil although i hope its not due my disdain of Brasileiros.

Would love to see Argentina win it if England don't though purely as means Maradona will go even more mental (if that is possible)

Ideally I'd want Uruguay to win as they're my second team internationally but can't see it.

Don't know why people like Uruguay so much. They're a poor side with a bit of quality up front that lets them get away with it. (No, that's not me being bitter :lol:)

Would much rather see Ghana advance to the semis if for no other reason than to have an African team go further in the competition. Ghana - Brazil and Argentina - Spain would be interesting semis.

Don't know why people like Uruguay so much. They're a poor side with a bit of quality up front that lets them get away with it. (No, that's not me being bitter :lol:)

Would much rather see Ghana advance to the semis if for no other reason than to have an African team go further in the competition. Ghana - Brazil and Argentina - Spain would be interesting semis.

Baba dislikes Ghana, therefore I dislike Ghana

I don't think Ghana are a very attractive team to watch at all. Just thugs and play actors tbh.

Uruguay have only conceded 1 goal in their 4 games, they can't just be a poor team with a good strike force. SKs goal was pretty scrappy, but their defence must be doing something right.

It's really hard to look past Brazil at the moment. They had arguably the best team going in to the tournament and they have played some great stuff in it. Purely for Jonas, I'd like the Argies to get as far as possible.

Apart from a tepid draw against Portugal and a decent win against Ivory Coast, Brazil have not been tested. If they beat Holland they'll reach the final but there they will probably meet Spain or Argentina. I'd fancy both against this Brazil team.

I actually think Holland have a chance. If they knock out Brazil they will face Uruguay or Ghana for a place in the final. They weren't convincing against Slovakia but you don't always need to be. Battering small teams doesn't win you the world cup. They're a team with the resources to beat anyone on the day and may relish the role of underdogs against Brazil.