The Liverpool Thread

Parky

That match is a fucking timebomb.

Hope Man U play them off the park. And Evra scores a last-minute winner. In front of the Kop. Then just collapses laughing at the cunts.

That would be splendid. :)

Hope Man U play them off the park. And Evra scores a last-minute winner. In front of the Kop. Then just collapses laughing at the cunts. p

:thup:

Hope Man U play them off the park. And Evra scores a last-minute winner. In front of the Kop. Then just collapses laughing at the cunts. p

Aye, this. A ball to the face of Dalglish wouldn't go amiss :shifty:

Guest elbee909

I hope he gets a big black bruise that encompasses his entire face and is then kicked to death by his own fans.

That match is a f***ing timebomb.

Hope Man U play them off the park. And Evra scores a last-minute winner. In front of the Kop. Then just collapses laughing at the c***s. p

Hope he does the old Charlie George sliding double-two-fingered salute to the kop. And gets away with it.

I'm slowly working my way through the FA report on the Suarez case, and I reckon I might U-turn again. In particular, this business of Evra's testimony being more consistent and therefore "preferred" may well be due to the fact that Evra was allowed to watch the video footage during his testimony while Suarez was not.

I challenge anyone to describe without errors or contradictions exactly what they said on a given, normal working day  two months ago without any aids. It's simply not possible.

Certainly, I have so far been encouraged to continue reading the report due to the very lazy and selective way it was reported by the media (hey, the report was released on New Year's Eve--who'd want to actually read the whole thing then?)

At any rate, it doesn't appear to be the open-and-shut case I and many others thought it was based on media reports at the time.

It wasn´t really a normal day though was it? And if racial slur is considered so normal to him that he forgets what he has said, surely that doesn´t make things any better?

Except, of course, if you were just talking normally and not making racial slurs, there'd be no reason to remember exactly what you'd said, would there?

Normal day, perhaps not. But it was hardly his birthday, was it?

Also, learn where the apostrophe key is on your keyboard. You're hitting the acute accent key.

It´s normal to hit the apostrophe key there where I come from when we see other people are in the wrong.

Showing solidarity, are we?

What does that mean?

When he sees wrong, he does wrong.