The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

I have just been offered an even money match bet Ba v Saurez goals scored for the rest of the season.  Surely Ba wins this hands down?

Definitely, Suarez scores great goals but I wouldn't bet on him getting more than Ba.

Suarez has half the goals Ba has this season.  With suarez missing slightly more matches than Ba.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have just been offered an even money match bet Ba v Saurez goals scored for the rest of the season.  Surely Ba wins this hands down?

Not even their top goal scorer this season..!

Not even their top goal scorer this season..!

Mm, stick in a 'minimum games played' clause and take it.

What they're sick of is trying to come to terms with the fact that Dogleash has spent a fortune on mediocrity.

Think mediocrity is putting somewhat of a gloss on it. :lol:

3 or the 4 players they bought for BIG MONEY are more or less useless.

Honestly, the first thing they need is a competent manager who isn't an angry, narrow-minded, past-it troll.

Yep, the general dislike towards Liverpool has certainly escalated this season and this is pretty much down to Dalglish being in charge. Needs to retire and completely leave the game. He's doing himself, Liverpool and English football no favours whatsoever.

In any case though, fuck Liverpool.

Honestly, the first thing they need is a competent manager who isn't an angry, narrow-minded, past-it troll.

Yep, the general dislike towards Liverpool has certainly escalated this season and this is pretty much down to Dalglish being in charge. Needs to retire and completely leave the game. He's doing himself, Liverpool and English football no favours whatsoever.

In any case though, f*** Liverpool.

Well quite. And that's why I hope he stays forever.

past it troll LOL

It so reminds me of the his first full season at Newcastle.  Dull, dour as fuck football and loads of excuses.