The Liverpool Thread

Parky

the excuses...

EVERYTHING this club has had to deal with since around Rafa's last year has been incredible...

Hicks and Gillett ownership

Appointment of Purslow

Firing of Rafa

Hiring of Roy

Getting rid of some key players whilst buying dinosaurs (Insua for Konchesky, etc.)

New ownership

Debt having to be paid off

Expectations of Kenny

Torres deciding to leave

Suarez v. Evra incident

and the list goes on...

my heart bleeds for them, given the easy ride we've had in recent years

What the fuck, "everything this club has had to deal with..." and almost everything on that list is entirely of the club's doing. :lol:  Cry me a river you fucking divs.

Guest bimpy474

the excuses...

EVERYTHING this club has had to deal with since around Rafa's last year has been incredible...

Hicks and Gillett ownership

Appointment of Purslow

Firing of Rafa

Hiring of Roy

Getting rid of some key players whilst buying dinosaurs (Insua for Konchesky, etc.)

New ownership

Debt having to be paid off

Expectations of Kenny

Torres deciding to leave

Suarez v. Evra incident

and the list goes on...

my heart bleeds for them, given the easy ride we've had in recent years

They are full of shit and excuses, if they took their tounge out of their own arse they might see the real them, no chance of that happening as they are far too arrogant and pompus.

Guest bimpy474

I just got mad, for years i've heard us get called delusional and expecting to win whatever.

There is only one truly delusional team and set of fans, this shower of shitarses.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/565901611.png?key=700740&Expires=1335119215&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=vUMmHaFtC5W8SqYNx99nIfW-koP2WgzO~ocIeXizlacg4s09uAerMnyIldj9SJ5bY1npc8~cLN0yzFxkhzUpu8KDucxfVidKqAEfiP4m8pUQS4XbcbXdIfQ1qqrhoVDsmG9U8ERyB50jtYSnPGYXqCPPngzfPPk9W1NwyhaSSUU_

Maybe it's just me but I still feel like they've got one over on us, to a certain extent, with that cup win.

They've been able to experience the feeling of seeing their team lift a cup at Wembley and personally, I'm very jealous of that.

Maybe it's just me but I still feel like they've got one over on us, to a certain extent, with that cup win.

They've been able to experience the feeling of seeing their team lift a cup at Wembley and personally, I'm very jealous of that.

As much as I'd love to see this club lift a trophy, I'd rather the position we're in now to the one they're in.

Progressing as a team and club as a whole, a likeable bunch of players, pushing our way up the table, and not being the laughing stock and most detestable club in English football.

Guest bimpy474

As much as I'd love to see this club lift a trophy, I'd rather the position we're in now to the one they're in.

Progressing as a team and club as a whole, a likeable bunch of players, pushing our way up the table, and not being the laughing stock and most detestable club in English football.

And racist ;)

I agree in principle of course as this season has been incredible.

However, we'll have our poor periods again and we won't have the good luck, like they do, of a cup win to fall back on.

I fucking hate them for still winning stuff even though they are shite.

Fair enough, a cup is a cup and, while they are pretty blasé about it, I've never seen us win one. But to be fair you'd be hard pushed to describe them as rivals at the start of the season after hoovering up our players, and to have ended up above them is massive.

To have ended up being this far above them is just exceptional. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Meh, I assumed that fit seamlessly along the three 'likeable players', 'laughing stock' and 'detestable club' points. :)

Ahhh true, it'll be in the both the"detestable club" and "likeable players" groups wont it, so bad it qualified twice.

Sorry mate ;)

I agree in principle of course as this season has been incredible.

However, we'll have our poor periods again and we won't have the good luck, like they do, of a cup win to fall back on.

I fucking hate them for still winning stuff even though they are shite.

:thup: Certainly know what you mean. Unreal that even in one of their shittest periods they're still sneaking a cup win and a cup final, too. I'm taking the mackem highground of class, though. :snod:

Guest bimpy474

I for one am glad they won a cup, the complete failure to realise that Dogleish is a hoon of a manager will be diguised for a lot longer yet.

Opta Sports ‏ @OptaJoe  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

30 - Liverpool have now hit the woodwork 30 times in the PL this season, more than any other side in a full season since 2000. Thud

:spit:

They've been practising it: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/free-video-luis-v-jordan-v-seb (Suarez even cheating here too btw).

How simple is Henderson? :lol:

Opta Sports ‏ @OptaJoe  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

30 - Liverpool have now hit the woodwork 30 times in the PL this season, more than any other side in a full season since 2000. Thud

:spit:

They've been practising it: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/free-video-luis-v-jordan-v-seb (Suarez even cheating here too btw).

How simple is Henderson? :lol:

Did anyone get this advert?

http://i.imgur.com/gcpi1.png

:lol: :lol: