The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest hydeous

Benitez would probably turn them down.

That 3 envelope thing is ridiculous! I can't believe people paid that much money manage to think of stuff that belongs in low budget flop movies.

Guest firetotheworks

Id guffaw at that like. He doesn't have the stature to be doing that envelope shit. It entirely relies on the manager being Mourinho, Ferguson, or as big. Anyone else and you just look like a pretender and a follower, which he is.

Id guffaw at that like. He doesn't have the stature to be doing that envelope s***. It entirely relies on the manager being Mourinho, Ferguson, or as big. Anyone else and you just look like a pretender and a follower, which he is.

He doesn't even deliver it with conviction.  :anguish:

I can't believe that it's anything more than some sensationalist s*** to play to the cameras, for the purposes of the show. It isn't really a "reality show" ffs, and if he and the players think the fans believe it then they need help. "Reality shows" are done with hidden cameras. There's nothing real when you know the cameras are there.

Hes obviously been to some stupid motivational course/class and has practiced that at home before unleashing this on his players.    Ive seen it so many times.

'Right love, I have three envelopes with different ways in which you will disappoint me tonight. Just think about that' 

"Don't be one of those names". :lol: Erm they can't really help being one of those names if you've already made your mind up and written it you daft twat. Just doesn't work on any level.

Aye, I don't see how the hell it is supposed to work :lol: Are the envelopes supposed to be empty now and filled later in the season? If the names are already on there, then what the fuck does it matter how you perform? Surely that would just make you less motivated?

I am probably thinking this through far too much :lol:

Hes obviously been to some stupid motivational course/class and has practiced that at home before unleashing this on his players.    Ive seen it so many times.

'Right love, I have three envelopes with different ways in which you will disappoint me tonight. Just think about that' 

You know wor lass to well :cheesy: