The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Plus ours was the battle for 7th, we finished 5th. That one appears to be based on Liverpool need to do to win the league title...

I might start a battle for the Champions League stats based thread.

We've won 100% of our home and away matches since we signed Sissoko, as well as 100% of our matches against shitty nothing clubs and 100% of our matches against megarich cuntish clubs. Keep that up and Spurs need 24 points from 39, and they drew against QPR recently.

:lol:

KKK - Feb 12, 2012 played 25 - 39 points & 2 cup finals to come

Boo-rendan - Feb 11, 2013 played 26 - 36 points and out of both cups

Yeh ... But they won the possession .. f*** trophies

Tbf they had a lot of possession under KKK too, i really see no difference at all. Except no trophies and less points.  :laugh:

The one thing you can say about Rodgers is that he appears to be getting more out of Suarez than Dog leash did. Credit to him for that, he looks genuinely world class this season. But that's really about it, everything else looks the same to me. The signings appear to have also added yet more much of a muchness to what they've got. Sturridge looks a hit, but be worth judging both him and Coutinho 6 months down the line at the very least.

The one thing you can say about Rodgers is that he appears to be getting more out of Suarez than Dog leash did. Credit to him for that, he looks genuinely world class this season. But that's really about it, everything else looks the same to me. The signings appear to have also added yet more much of a muchness to what they've got. Sturridge looks a hit, but be worth judging both him and Coutinho 6 months down the line at the very least.

Imagine if he didnt have an inform Suarez to rely on.

I think he'll do a decent job given time but I have to say he's no Graham Carr when it comes to signings. He's spent almost £35m on Allen, Borini and Coutinho and didn't bother starting any of them last night. That's without mentioning the fact that Borini and Allen have done very little to justify their price tags (too soon to tell with Coutinho).