The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Honestly stunned to see people that actually think they play good football.

That Sunderland game a couple of weeks ago was one of the worst games I've seen in years, the mackems were crap but Liverpool were even worse.

The pitch there is shite. Arsenal were shit there, too.

Honestly, I've seen them 20+ times this season and they play better football than 80% of the league. The only teams who play better football are City, Arsenal, Spurs and Swansea. Man Utd have struggled this year, relatively. Their football hasn't been that good and they can't keep the ball. Liverpool actually can, but they just can't finish.

Well I'm flabbergasted. You must have an acquired taste.

Guest Roger Kint

http://s1-05.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/544101712.jpg?key=14721284

The Drunken Bakers have aged quite badly there

It's all well and good trying to breed an us against them mentality. But fucking hell, 2 days after a wondergoal that's been getting the headlines is scored and he's claiming it's getting no recognition. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Absolutely shit goalkeeping for it mind. Paddy Kenny ducks!

I was thinking the same, thought he could had least tried to stop it.

Absolutely s*** goalkeeping for it mind. Paddy Kenny ducks!

Not a massive fan of those types of goals anyway. Same goes for Rooney's against Man City last season. There's quite a bit of luck involved. If you gave Rooney or Coates 100 of them to hit in a row 95 of them would probably be scuffed or skied over the bar. Goals like Ben Arfa's against Blackburn or delicate lobs are far better imo.

Absolutely s*** goalkeeping for it mind. Paddy Kenny ducks!

Not a massive fan of those types of goals anyway. Same goes for Rooney's against Man City last season. There's quite a bit of luck involved. If you gave Rooney or Coates 100 of them to hit in a row 95 of them would probably be scuffed or skied over the bar. Goals like Ben Arfa's against Blackburn or delicate lobs are far better imo.

You can hypothesise with '95 in 100'-type stats, but Coates done it 1 in 1 and it was a fucking tremendous finish. Going by what you've said, there's an element of luck in every single goal. The technique on that occasion was still absolutely perfect, even if he attempted it again a million times and missed.

Won't disagree that Ben Arfa's was better, though. :pow: