The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Theres a definate battle going on for most the delusional in 2012 trophy. Mackems were well in the lead, but i think Dalglish has gotten pool yet another cup final win. Thats 3 trophies in one year, you can understand their dissapointment.

Hmm. Done well at Porto, but isnt it as competitive as the Scottish League?

You could say the same about Guardiola La Liga tbf, still think there's a good manager in AVB, he was always going to fail at Chelsea though. If we were in need of a new manager I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Theres a definate battle going on for most the delusional in 2012 trophy. Mackems were well in the lead, but i think Dalglish has gotten pool yet another cup final win. Thats 3 trophies in one year, you can understand their dissapointment.

Famous European nights on RAWK.

Why all the love for AVB though? I dont get it.

He was a protege of Sir Bobby ffs have some respect  :huff:

But seriously i think it was because of his success at Porto and i do think he's a good manager.... just tried to change too much too soon at Chelsea unfortunately.

Hmm. Done well at Porto, but isnt it as competitive as the Scottish League? Fair play with the Europa League. f***ed up monumentally at Chelski though. What do you like about him as a manager?

I just like the way he got that Porto team to play in the Europa League and think he could do a similar job at another big club if given the tools and the the time to complete the project..... i do think he would have turned Chelsea around for the better eventually if he was given time.....

The mistake he made was trying to get rid of the old guys too quickly, he was naive but i do think theres a good manager in there although its a possibility he might be only able to get his teams to play one way.

Which would be a disappointment but hopefully he proves me wrong in that regard.

Such a shame RAWK won't let others on. The temptation to bait such a high quantity of morons is bordering on overwhelming.

:lol: I've got an account, but Taylor reckons he can't even view RAWK since he got banned, so I'm keeping quiet. You'd miss out on too much.

More bad news tbh. Really hope they don't get Martinez. Luckily, his brand of good football takes time to become ingrained in the mindset of players - something I'm sure the fickle owners/fans won't give him. Still hoping McLeish squeezes into the vacant post at the last minute!

Guest Howaythetoon

Martinez will either be inspirational or he will be be even worse than KKKenny. Sadly for him I think he will struggle because the fans won't take to him as they expect better and I just can't see his methods working from the off nor the more senior bigger players taking to him from the off. They need an experienced manager, a big name like Rafa or even Cappello. You do get the impression these days that the Liverpool job is becoming more of a poisoned challice with every doomed campaign.

Martinez will either be inspirational or he will be be even worse than KKKenny. Sadly for him I think he will struggle because the fans won't take to him as they expect better and I just can't see his methods working from the off nor the more senior bigger players taking to him from the off. They need an experienced manager, a big name like Rafa or even Cappello. You do get the impression these days that the Liverpool job is becoming more of a poisoned challice with every doomed campaign.

It's taken a while for Martinez' methods to finally click with the Wigan players.

He won't get the time to do it at Liverpool. They already want him out and he hasn't got the job.

Riijkard - Shite

Van Gaal = Shite

AVB= failure at Chelsea

Deschamps = Stagnated Marseille

Klopp= Unrealistic pipe dream(which is actually true)

Martinez/Rodgers= Roy Hodgson once again.

Mourinho = C*nt who doesn't get the mythical Liverpool way.

Ad infinitum

When the f*** are we renaming this club Newcastle United because this is what we have fuxking become!!!!!
  :weep:

http://i47.tinypic.com/mwxoxt.png

:yao:

When the f*** are we renaming this club Newcastle United because this is what we have fuxking become!!!!!
  :weep:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2065/2043933159_3f59675af0.jpg

nar you're not.  We've not pushed it down.

:lol: