The Liverpool Thread

Parky

The worst thing is that I can't even get excited about them coming up here for a pasting like last season. Our lads will be sent out to love, honour and obey the mighty Liverpool. We'll work hard and they'll piss it.

There is no God. Some clubs just have a pact with the devil, and Liverpool are one of them. What I'd give for a Carling Cup win and they have one on a plate against a Championship side - that they STILL nearly fuck up but get handed to them in a shoot-out.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There is no God. Some clubs just have a pact with the devil, and Liverpool are one of them. What I'd give for a Carling Cup win and they have one on a plate against a Championship side - that they STILL nearly fuck up but get handed to them in a shoot-out.

:lol: :lol:

I'm more annoyed at them winning the cup than at us dropping points yesterday. I've nearly just hoofed the cat up the arse, I'm that wound up.

Scouse cunts, man. Is there a more underserving club to win a trophy in recent times?

Guest bimpy474

Completly undeserved win for a club that has acted with no class, grace or decorum throughout the season. The sight of that lot parading their tinpot around Wembley is stomach-churning.

Scum.

Midds he no like Liverpol yes ? :D

Guest Heneage

I've seen a few big team vs underdog finals, but I've never seen such vitriol attributed to the big side. No one outside of Liverpool fans wanted them to win today.

Uefa cup - Alaves: concede 4 in 90mins but still win it in extra time with an own goal.

League cup - Arsenal: 1-0 down with five minutes to go and get away with a blatant handball. 2-1 win.

Champs League - AC Milan: Come back from 3-0 down, win on pens.

FA Cup - West Ham: Come back from 2-0 down, then 3-2 down, win on pens.

Unlucky aren't they?

I disagree mate,I'm from Whitley bay but I don't think you can quantify passion.sure there's a pride in the city and everything there is about Newcastle but there's obviously got to be a massive connection and passion for people outside of Newcastle because it's so much more difficult to be immersed in it.when I see the efforts some people go to watch nufc matches from around the world and how Rey follow newcastle's every move,that shows unbelievable love for the club

Its just passion for a different reason thats all. I often wonder what the attraction is considering there are more obvious (successful) teams to choose to support. Anyway i really think Whitley Bay is close enough to qualify on the local pride argument.

I've responded to so many posts like this one over the years on this forum, and a few others, that I just don't give a fuck anymore to tell people why those not from the area itself love the club -- and just how much. And what it means to them.

It's as demented as saying "I'm more into Jesus than you." That game got old two millennia ago.

Although, I agree with you about the Norwegian kid and the stunt: bizarre.

At first I was gutted that they won the cup but now I actually couldn't care less. they were fucking shit, I mean appalling for a lot of the game and this will continue. If they keep Dalglish at the helm and sign players like they did in the summer, Liverpool are dropping out of the top six. Disgusting team of convicts, racists and aggressive alcoholics