The Liverpool Thread

Parky

There's no way I'm willing to tempt fate by predicting a disastrous season for them, it would be far too good after last year. Hope it happens, but they're the flukiest fuckers going so I expect they'll come out smelling of roses.

Guest neesy111

Liverpools squad just screams of average players in most positions bar 3-4 players.  That's the main reason they'll struggle imo.

There's no way I'm willing to tempt fate by predicting a disastrous season for them, it would be far too good after last year. Hope it happens, but they're the flukiest fuckers going so I expect they'll come out smelling of roses.

Just keep reminding us that players would rather join them than us, that'll do ;-)

:sadnod:

Just keep reminding us that players would rather join them than us, that'll do ;-)

O0

Guest firetotheworks

I mentioned it in my football pet hates a little while back. Managers who make the step up and then sign their old players. It's absolute suicide.

The racist has signed a new contract..

Has this been confirmed? I thought there was confusion over this?

Apparently he refused to use a black pen so it's not signed yet.

I'm going to say they're going to walk it, probably win the league.

If you expect that, it makes a crash and burn more enjoyable when it happens :)

Failure in this coming season is exactly what the Scousers need (would be perfect/hilarious too). Their fans need a reality check and fast.

Relegation is the way (not that it's going to happen any time soon like).