The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm hoping for a mackem win, that way LFC plunge into more of a crisis and the mackems, beating the mighty reds, will start the top 4, top dogs machine, only to be brought back down to earth when the same old shit continues as it always does with that club.

Rodgers at Liverpool reminds me painfully of Allardyce with us. Incessant babble to the press but crap football and desperate results.

It's becoming painfully obvious that Rodgers brand of football isn't all that, just puritanical passing but not positive, and that all the credit for the swansea team should go to that other candidate for the liverpool job, the likeable Martinez who built it, who at least is willing to sometimes go for the jugular.

Guest bimpy474

Rodgers at Liverpool reminds me painfully of Allardyce with us. Incessant babble to the press but crap football and desperate results.

It's becoming painfully obvious that Rodgers brand of football isn't all that, just puritanical passing but not positive, and that all the credit for the swansea team should go to that other candidate for the liverpool job, the likeable Martinez who built it, who at least is willing to sometimes go for the jugular.

Dont forget Sousa who helped it along too.

Martinez went over to the states didn't he?

Martinez went over to the states didn't he?

Yeah unclear who turned down whom or what with that. Would have been a better chance, but would have been a shame. Haven't always been a fan of Martinez but he's won me over somewhat, especially by being the kind of gent whose reputation would be smeared going to liverpool, and that he probably could have jumped ship to move to a more established club but seems commited to Wigan. They should rather have pushed on a bit by now but they do seem to be asset stripped every year

They're a bunch of nuggets like, regardless of what's happened this week. As a group they are still as paranoid, deluded and self indulgent as it gets.

Has this ever been posted?

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=297359.0

f***ing hell :lol:

Why is Talksport on the list?  A few months back Keys and Gray dedicated their slot on Talksport for about a week to campaigning for that Hillsborough review to happen.  Clearly in on the conspiracy though.  f***ing crackpots.

I love the fact the only two accepted sources are Liverpool related sites/papers :lol: