Luis Suárez

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFS, he didn't cheat because he got sent off.  He was punished.

If people are so disgusted then you should be complaining about the need for a rule change.

Why the fuck didn't any of players even attempt to hack the Germans down btw? Particularly for the two goals where they hit us on the counter. Barry and/or Johnson should have accepted a booking and taken the attacker out.

I take it you agree with what Suarez did then, Dave?  ;)

Why the fuck didn't any of players even attempt to hack the Germans down btw? Particularly for the two goals where they hit us on the counter. Barry and/or Johnson should have accepted a booking and taken the attacker out.

:sadnod:

:sadnod:

England players are spineless.

I can accept he needed to do it but his reaction afterwards pissed me off. He tried to slink off into the crowd so he wouldn't get spotted and then tried to claim that it was someone else. Wish he'd just have handled it then fucked off down the tunnel. Never seen a game where he hasn't cheated.

are we in for him? :angel:

He's rated at £30million by Ajax apparently.  I think we've bid £3m.  And Alan Smith's slippers.  And Alan Smith.

Might as well offer on of our keepers as Suarez showed that he can play between the posts as well.

Guest mrainey

I can't believe this discussion is even taking place. It's like the president's bodyguard takes a bullet and next you hear the assassin yelling "Waaait WTF, he can't do that, that's cheating!". Suarez looks like a diving prick. But. What he did there was what every other sane professional would do, and it's to give his country a straw to cling on to. There was no alternative. I'd do the same thing 1000 out of 1000 times. Branding him a cheat for this act and appealing to alleged "sportsmanship" or "the spirit of the game" is just...rainbow farting.

I can't believe this discussion is even taking place. It's like the president's bodyguard takes a bullet and next you hear the assassin yelling "Waaait WTF, he can't do that, that's cheating!". Suarez looks like a diving prick. But. What he did there was what every other sane professional would do, and it's to give his country a straw to cling on to. There was no alternative. I'd do the same thing 1000 out of 1000 times. Branding him a cheat for this act and appealing to alleged "sportsmanship" or "the spirit of the game" is just...rainbow farting.

Btw. Football is a game... not matter life & dead... using that analogy is total bollock.

A game.. if you lose today... there still chance to win tomorrow it is not the end of the world.

Like I've already said I'm a hypocrite because I can't say I wouldn't of done the same in his position. No matter how I tried to justify it though I'd still be a cheat. That's why it should be taken out the players hands in a situation such as this. Suarez shouldn't have been given the chance to be the martyr.