Goals for Goal-line handballs?

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This rule change should go above any others such as goal line technology in my opinion.

Can't blame Suarez for what he did, I would, but common sense must win out.

Doesn't rugby do similar?

This rule change should go above any others such as goal line technology in my opinion.

You're allowed to use your hands in rugby you daft twat.

merked.

:lol:

You know what I'm referring to, don't be smarmy.

What if there's someone behind the person who handballs whose abdomen/knee/weenus would have stopped the shot.  Still award it or goal kick?

Would have to be beyond doubt that it was going in.

What if there's someone behind the person who handballs whose abdomen/knee/weenus would have stopped the shot.  Still award it or goal kick?

but there wasn't. i think we can be quite sure if he hadn't handled it would have went in.

No. Ridiculous idea for me.

If you're shit at penalties then that's your fault. Even in the event of a miss you've still got the rest of the match with a 1 man advantage (not much use in tonight's game like, but then, rules aren't based on single matches for a reason)

No. Ridiculous idea for me.

If you're s*** at penalties then that's your fault. Even in the event of a miss you've still got the rest of the match with a 1 man advantage (not much use in tonight's game like, but then, rules aren't based on single matches for a reason)

the original header was good enough to go in, shouldn't have had to take a penalty.

You're allowed to use your hands in rugby you daft t***.

Great work LLLO

Keep it as it is. A red card and a pen is about as harsh as it gets. Normally, the attacking team wouls core the goal and nothing would be said, just so happens that Uruguay got away with it and suddenly everyone's up in arms wanting to change the rules and award penalty goals??

Nah.

I'm with madras on this, the header was defiently going in it shouldn't be left to chance if the opposition gain an advantage or not.

Chance? Do they have to take the penalty blindfolded? :lol:

What about the guy being sent off?

Keep it as it is. A red card and a pen is about as harsh as it gets. Normally, the attacking team wouls core the goal and nothing would be said, just so happens that Uruguay got away with it and suddenly everyone's up in arms wanting to change the rules and award penalty goals??

Nah.

:thup:

People might as well invent a new sport, all these rule changes they want.

but there wasn't. i think we can be quite sure if he hadn't handled it would have went in.

I think he is talking about a hypothetical situation which he is correct about. You'd need to be 100% certain it is going in to award a goal, which would be very difficult without the benefit of video replay.