James Perch

BeloEmre

Could argue he was at fault for the first goal. Why the f**k did he just run out of play giving away a needless throw-in?

exactly, he wud have been told aswell before the game that giving away throwings is like giving away corners when yr playing stoke. 

The thing is, you can tell every time he's involved he's thinking he's not good enough to be playing at this level, it really does show.

He's honest like, I'll give him that. At least he isn't a coward and hides like Ryan Taylor does.

He's really been thrown in at the deep end. I can't help but think if we'd signed him last time we were interested, some time in the Championship and being promoted with us might have been an easier way to settle him in.

He's relatively young and this is the highest level he's played at, it's no surprise he's making mistakes.

First position that needs strengthening in January is this finding someone to replace this muppet. Simpson is wank but less shit than this fucker.

Complete liability. 

Striker first. No good having a good defence if we can't find the back of the net.

First position that needs strengthening in January is this finding someone to replace this muppet. Simpson is wank but less shit than this fucker.

Complete liability. 

Striker first. No good having a good defence if we can't find the back of the net.

He's our poorest player and the one being targetted every game by the opposition. He's costing us goals, games and points.

Striker is number 2, granted.

Aye, caught that I had put first goal and edited the post. Yeah, against anyone else it wouldn't have mattered, but sadly we were playing Stoke today so it did matter. It was akin to just dribbling the ball out for a corner. I know it's harsh to suggest that the 2nd goal was ultimately all his fault (set it up and scored it).

No, you were right it was the 1st. Just walked the ball out of play completely unchallenged. From the throw in Stoke get the ball across the pitch, Fuller throws himself down and does himself an injury - they score from the free-kick. I know he's only had 6 games but....he's not very good is he?

I actually rate him, I believe there is a good player in there - he has played well in most of our matches but has just been punished for a couple of silly mistakes. 

When he cuts those errors out, he will be an asset.

I actually rate him, I believe there is a good player in there - he has played well in most of our matches but has just has been punished for a couple of silly mistakes. 

I agree if he cuts the errors out , he will be an asset.

I actually rate him, I believe there is a good player in there - he has played well in most of our matches but has just has been punished for a couple of silly mistakes. 

I agree that he has all the tools, but he's 25 years old in a few days. If he was going to be very good, that side would have shown it self by now. He's an average Championship player.

Perch's job this season is to get used to the pace and standard of the prem, his cards show already that its been tough, but some of his performances show its not an impossible task.

The clubs job is to make sure next season we have a RB better than a seasoned Perch and Perch is there as backup (for RB, CM & Def mid as well as LB) we got quite cheap and on a low contract, its something the club has struggled with for years, depth in numbers, while supporting positions with tested players not 19 year olds who've not played 90mins in the prem.

I'd hope the same can be said for Routledge, backup to a new right winger next season.

He seems a quiet lad who lacks confidence. I don't think I've seen him open his mouth yet. He needs to be more aggressive, because with that spirit even if you don't get the ball, you can do enough to put your opponent off. Against Wolves and today, he allowed himself to be bullied.

I felt a bit sorry for him today, because he has improved, game on game.

Guest sittingontheball

I didn't realise he is nearly 25. The older he is, the less benefit of the doubt you have to give him.

Carroll's also lacking service, so I'd give Ryan Taylor a try.