James Perch

BeloEmre

Guest @St_James

http://img.skysports.com/12/04/496x259/Reina_2742965.jpg

a potentially hurtful contact as well

Composure personified.

Pardew really works miracles with these players.

Best, Raylor and Perch were all done. Saylor was on his way out and no one was bothered.

The first 3 have all played a massive part this season and Saylor is looking top quality.

Obsession with 'contact' is what is killing the game to be honest. It wasn't enough force to bring a massive bloke crashing to the ground- people would be going off it if it was an opponent.

Won't let it overshadow a great performance from him though, he was immense today.

Most improved player of the year bar none. Immense contribution to the game today, my man of the match, which is tough as there were many worthy candidates. His tackling and blocks were great and as someone mentioned his distribution is decent too.

Bit disappointed with his theatrics after the Reina incident, didn't tag him as that kind of a player. Ref obviously saw it. Still awesome.

Composure personified.

Pardew really works miracles with these players.

Best, Raylor and Perch were all done. Saylor was on his way out and no one was bothered.

The first 3 have all played a massive part this season and Saylor is looking top quality.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

Stop trying to say there was hurtful contact, Perchy went down embarrasingly, to say otherwise to justify it, is like being on RAWK and their handshake thread.

Obsession with 'contact' is what is killing the game to be honest. It wasn't enough force to bring a massive bloke crashing to the ground- people would be going off it if it was an opponent.

Won't let it overshadow a great performance from him though, he was immense today.

I don't really see a problem with the reaction. Reina commits red card offence and if he would have stood up Reina could have survived with yellow. Can't blame Perch, that's just how it goes.

Fuck that, it was Reina's own fault for sticking his head in Perch's face.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck that, it was Reina's own fault for sticking his head in Perch's face.

I agree with this, even if Perch didn't do down like a tart, Reina was off anyway.

Guest elbee909

Let's not forget that Carroll dived under a lot less pressure.  And they have Suarez in their team!

If you go in with your head like that, you're off. No complaints.

Dissapointing reaction from Perch though, tainted anothwise excellent performance. If the likes of Suarez and co want to hurl themselves to the ground then that's unfortunate, i'd rather our players didn't.

If you go in with your head like that, you're off. No complaints.

Dissapointing reaction from Perch though, tainted anothwise excellent performance. If the likes of Suarez and co want to hurl themselves to the ground then that's unfortunate, i'd rather our players didn't.

I'd agree with this. Was funny though.