James Perch

BeloEmre

It is a sad reaction, and would probably support retrospective action coming in to punish going like that, Reina can't do what he did and was stupid to, but jesus no need for stupid theatrics.

Why are people disapointed with Perchinators reaction ? All season we are on the recieving end of stupid acting and refs buy it and it costs us points. All season we have under reacted to shit thinking the ref would notice without the play acting and they don`t. If Perchinator didn`t go down like a pussy then Reina would have kicked it up field with us out of position and scored on the counter. Fight fire with fire I say. We aren`t going to change how the game is played and we aren`t going to win the fair play league.

It is a sad reaction, and would probably support retrospective action coming in to punish going like that, Reina can't do what he did and was stupid to, but jesus no need for stupid theatrics.

Fucking hell :scared:

Plus it doesn't count if it's against Liverpool right? Sorry but don't care if he over reacted against this lot, their professional victims time for them to see how they like it.

Guest NufcBano

Although James Perch 'helping' Pepe Reina get sent off for scousers when the game was already over, may cost Liverpool the FA Cup Semi against Everton and ultimately NUFC Europe if we finish 6th, the lad was absolutely immense today and was in my opinion MOTM in our sweetest victory of the season.

Can't belive this guy wasn't MOM. Carroll played shite(as always) and made willo look good but Perch was Steven Taylor like today.

Sky awarded the MOTM to Williamson purely because of the red card incident IMO.

Tiote was MOM by a country mile.

Perch had no choice to go down like he did, you stand your ground in a head-butt like that then you'll be off as well.

Spot on. No one is at fault here other than Reina.

Simply magnificent today. 

I was all for him leaving this club at the start of the season, even at Christmas.  But his performances in recent weeks have been dripping with confidence, and he knows what his role is.  Best tackler of the last few matches.  He goes in hard, and he gets it right.

There's still hope for Obertan yet after this lads turnaround.

Defo just needs another 6 months of Pardew time and he'll be like Ronaldo to Barfa's Messi.

I was all for him leaving this club at the start of the season, even at Christmas.  But his performances in recent weeks have been dripping with confidence, and he knows what his role is.  Best tackler of the last few matches.  He goes in hard, and he gets it right.

Good to see people are still coming round to the idea of patience and admitting when they were too hasty to write people at our club off.

As you say, he's been cracking at slide tackles the past month.

Good to see people are still coming round to the idea of patience and admitting when they were too hasty to write people at our club off.

As you say, he's been cracking at slide tackles the past month.

Gosling next please.  :coolsmiley:

Guest Geordiesned

Had a class game today, saved Jonas' a few times by putting in some fantastic tackles, but I hate all that play acting shit disappointed with that.

Bollocks to that. He simply reacted to what was a clear red card. Had to emphasise it to the ref. Same as Tiote v Sessegmong. Had to go down go make the ref aware.

Had a class game today, saved Jonas' a few times by putting in some fantastic tackles, but I hate all that play acting shit disappointed with that.

Bollocks to that. He simply reacted to what was a clear red card. Had to emphasise it to the ref. Same as Tiote v Sessegmong. Had to go down go make the ref aware.

If he hadn't reacted, there'd have been no red IMO - and make no mistake - there should have been a red.

Nah, that's what is bollocks. The reason stuff like that even happens is because of everyone trying to justify it when it's their team.