James Perch

BeloEmre

He seems a quiet lad who lacks confidence. I don't think I've seen him open his mouth yet. He needs to be more aggressive, because with that spirit even if you don't get the ball, you can do enough to put your opponent off. Against Wolves and today, he allowed himself to be bullied.

I felt a bit sorry for him today, because he has improved, game on game.

Agree with this. The OG will no doubt dent his confidence and I can't see him coping well against the likes of Silva or Johnson next week.

Guest firetotheworks

Rubbish. Barely a stand-out quality inside him. :thdn:

I thought he was pants regardless of the OG tbh. When he just ran the ball out of play before the Delap-athon/equaliser, argh. :doh:

He can defend effectively from time to time, that puts him ahead of Simpson, who is a complete pussy when anyone runs at him.

Guest Splodgely

Why the hell was Perch marking Huth in the first place?! Perch is one of those players you stick on the post, not on a player who can head the ball.

I saw on the MOTD2 highlights that he actually got a shot on target. You guys experienced a once in a blue moon experience there!

Why the hell was Perch marking Huth in the first place?! Perch is one of those players you stick on the post, not on a player who can head the ball.

I saw on the MOTD2 highlights that he actually got a shot on target. You guys experienced a once in a blue moon experience there!

Aye, I was shouting at him not to shoot, but he actually struck it quite well.

Much improved today bar failing to deal with one or two cross field passes in the air.

Seriousl? I thought he was alright last week, was caught out of position time and time again today, also missed a couple of simple challanges.

Much improved today bar failing to deal with one or two cross field passes in the air.

Seriousl? I thought he was alright last week, was caught out of position time and time again today, also missed a couple of simple challanges.

He was far from alright last week.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I thought he was poor

No quality lightweight and not all that quick

Was summed up for me in the first half when they switched the play. Perch had an age to judge the flight of the ball and completely misjudged it letting Silva? in for what should have been a good chance

V poor

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought he was poor

Was summed up for me in the first half when they switched the play. Perch had an age to judge the flight of the ball and completely misjudged it letting Silva? in for what should have been a good chance

V poor

I thought he had decent pace, actually

Guest sicko2ndbest

I thought he was poor

V poor

I thought he had decent pace, actually

I did too :(