Dan Gosling

Dave

This loyalty payment for completing a contract thing. It's spread over the full X years, isn't it? Not paid in full on the very last day only if they see out every moment of their contact.

Bournemouth. :lol:

Wonder where Ben Arfa will end up? A level or two above, I'll boldly predict.

Nah man Gozza's hard work has got him this deserved move.  Ben Arfa doesn't have his work ethic or tracking back,  gonna have to look lower than Bournemouth for his move. :lol:

Nah man Gozza's hard work has got him this deserved move.  Ben Arfa doesn't have his work ethic or tracking back,  gonna have to look lower than Bournemouth for his move. :lol:

Why even look for a team? He plays for himself remember.

We can thank him for helping to give Pardew just the one derby win rather than two which helps on his shit stats CV.

For that we can be thankful for.

Why even look for a team? He plays for himself remember.

True,  true. We need to find him a solo sport which is technical but doesn't involve hard work. Also need to consider his fitness levels...........darts? :lol:

Only had a month in the team and still managed to come up with some of the most ludicrous and patronising quotes from a player in years. Kudos.

At least he kept those arseholes Bigirimana and Ben Arfa out of the team. I'd hate to have seen anything interesting or worthwhile.