FA Cup Replays could be scrapped

Gash

Yeah lets scrap replays that can keep lower teams in business for years (Exeter) just so the big 6 or 7 clubs don't have an extra fixture.

clubs which are getting an astronomical amount of money already and even more from next season.

IF this the happens the FA are gutless and those clubs are just selfish utter cunts, fuck them all the wankers.

Yeah lets scrap replays that can keep lower teams in business for years (Exeter) just so the big 6 or 7 clubs don't have an extra fixture.

clubs which are getting an astronomical amount of money already and even more from next season.

IF this the happens the FA are gutless and those clubs are just selfish utter c***s, f*** them all the w*****s.

Just another step on the march to the death of competitive football.

Just like the ridiculous idea of automatic entry to the vile Champions League for the 'top' clubs.

I wish they would just hurry up and form there fucking European super league and get it done with.

Let the Sooper clubs all fuck off and then football can maybe start to reclaim itself from the globalised multi nationals and the super rich cunts who are ripping it's arse and heart out.

There's been a few mid-week PL games recently, so switching it to FA Cup..... surely it makes no difference to congestion.

makes a difference to fans though

hardly anyone goes as it is and they will be less inclined to go midweek

add the fact that there is a lot more families and kids go to FA Cup matches because of affordability and accessibility (being on a weekend) and if its moved to a school night then they wont be going either will they

Just get rid of the league cup man.

I honestly prefer the league cup to the fa cup

This is bizarre, but I suppose some people prefer feet over breasts. I would love it if they got rid of the league cup, I resent having to care about how we do in it just because we haven't won anything in decades.

"Fixture congestion"

We played each other six times in less than three weeks - Saturday, Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Monday - and four of those games went to extra time. Plus we had a league game in between, and we all had full-time jobs as well. Then we had to play Aldershot in the first round proper on the Wednesday, two days after we finally beat Oxford, by which time we were on our knees.

IF this the happens the FA are gutless and those clubs are just selfish utter c***s, f*** them all the w*****s.

Just another step on the march to the death of competitive football.

Just like the ridiculous idea of automatic entry to the vile Champions League for the 'top' clubs.

I wish they would just hurry up and form there fucking European super league and get it done with.

Let the Sooper clubs all fuck off and then football can maybe start to reclaim itself from the globalised multi nationals and the super rich cunts who are ripping it's arse and heart out.

Aye the big clubs are just shitting all over and couldn't care less what happens to the smaller ones, it stinks and shows just how arrogant they've become.

More worryingly I think this is more of a move on behalf of all Premier League clubs. It's more 6th downwards that these extra fixtures affect, those clubs don't have big enough squads to strive towards mediocrity and fit another game or 2 in without their fans having a pop at them for fielding reserve sides.

More worryingly I think this is more of a move on behalf of all Premier League clubs. It's more 6th downwards that these extra fixtures affect, those clubs don't have big enough squads to strive towards mediocrity and fit another game or 2 in without their fans having a pop at them for fielding reserve sides.

True, benefit the elite at the expense of the rest because they cry not enough players (i don't think that's true imo), because they're asked to play extra fixtures in a cup they don't enter until the 3rd round. If the FA cave in, they might as well just let the Premiership decide when and where the FA cup fits in with their schedule, if at all.