The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Fergusons really gambling with his line up. f***ing purple faced tit always plays his strongest XI v us.

The team sheet will give the mackems a huge lift.

Other than Berbatov and Evra, it arguably is their strongest XI. This XI just isn't particularly all that good.

What's happened to Park, btw?

He's having a Korea break.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We could easily have been 2-0 down to that lot a few weeks back.

'That lot' in which you billed as a good side and thought we'd be comfortably beaten by?

I thought we'd be beaten, yes. Comfortably? I don't remember saying that. They're a better team than us. Seeing them getting destroyed like that is worrying.

So then drawing 1-1 away is a pretty good result away to a better team?

I think they're pretty shit to be honest. So are we, and so are Wigan. Independent results and performances don't really change that factor, you could also pick out the Wigan - Blackpool result and say that Wigan are dreadful and there is nothing to worry about.

Quoting his posts only makes him stronger. AH, I've done it now!

We could easily have been 2-0 down to that lot a few weeks back.

'That lot' in which you billed as a good side and thought we'd be comfortably beaten by?

I thought we'd be beaten, yes. Comfortably? I don't remember saying that. They're a better team than us. Seeing them getting destroyed like that is worrying.

So then drawing 1-1 away is a pretty good result away to a better team?

I think they're pretty s*** to be honest. So are we, and so are Wigan. Independent results and performances don't really change that factor, you could also pick out the Wigan - Blackpool result and say that Wigan are dreadful and there is nothing to worry about.

It was a good result, absolutely. Just not sure it was deserved.

What is the point of this argument? "Wolves are rubbish. We almost lost to them, but actually it was a good result, but we didn't actually deserve the point that we got". People are talking in circles.

:lol:

Good point. Basically I was just saying looking into individual performances is usually a poor reflection of how strong a team is, Wigan aren't worldbeaters after today and neither are Wolves the absolute pits.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

hmm it was a burst pipe in the sunderland not man u dressing room as it turns out

5 mins until a Tiote picture is posted.

Guest kingdawson

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :facepalm: :facepalm: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :facepalm: :dowie:

That sums up our team selection today.

Henry is obviously out of his depth and in the same way that Perch does the odd mental tackle Henry plays  in a higher contact area of the pitch but both are eqully as poor

f***ing hell, some people really do go out of their way just to have a go at our own players.  :rolleyes:

Agreed, that post reached almost Kevin Nolan-esque levels of shitness.

Seemed a suitable comparison as Perch has broken a premier league record for bookings and has looked a little short of the quality required

Owen and Macheda up front for Man Utd. FFS.

What kind of reception does Owen get from the mackems in his capacity as "Used to play for Newcastle but not very well"?

That conundrum will make their tiny minds explode.

They're booing and singing "Geordie reject"

Guest kingdawson

Fuck me Redknapp is weird. Villa love to pack the midfield so Arry goes with....Vdv---Jenas----Modric----Bale and 2 strikers that never pl;ay well together...and we're fucking hoofing. What is this shit?

--------------Huddlestone------Modric-----------------

---Lennon-----------------Vdv-------------------Bale---

-----------------------------Crouch----------------------

Is is that fucking hard? dear God we're a shower of shit.

Fuck me Redknapp is weird. Villa love to pack the midfield so Arry goes with....Vdv---Jenas----Modric----Bale and 2 strikers that never pl;ay well together...and we're fucking hoofing. What is this shit?

--------------Huddlestone------Modric-----------------

---Lennon-----------------Vdv-------------------Bale---

-----------------------------Crouch----------------------

Is is that fucking hard? dear God we're a shower of shit.

Due to your lack of centre halves it seems Harry didn't want Corluka to be beasted by Heskey so went with Huddlestone at centre half.