The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

alanysis

a·lan·y·sis  (-nl-ss)

n. pl. a·lan·y·ses (-sz)

1. To speak in a prosaic manner without saying anything of note, in order to appear knowledgeable without causing any controversy or offence.

Bang on the money. :lol:

Guest n4e

He's wrong with pretty much everything he says.

Also, going on about how Liverpool and Spurs would rather avoid 5th, Jesus Christ.

Europa League not good enough for Spurs or Liverpool (even though they got knocked out this year by Braga) but it's alright for Everton.

Honestly, what a wanker.

Unless you win the Europa league it is a total waste to be fair. Liverpool and Spurs will both be aiming for the top 4 next season and could do without all the extra games and travelling, the financial gain and player pulling power of the competition is pretty much non existant aswell.

FAO Baba: How does it feel to concede a late equalizer to South Korea's ninth choice striker?

:lol:

What about this Ji Dong-Won guy then. Is he good enough for Prem football?

Big guy, good technique, intelligent, nice eye for a pass, can't really score.

Same age as Ranger and probably a lot better but we need someone who can come and score double-digits right now.

As Park has proved at Manure, and other Korean players, they graft though. And they never stop grafting.

Aye, all Korean players are exactly like Park, same as how all English players are exactly like Ameobi.

Ronaldo's attempts at humour are usually very unpleasant, as you would expect with the nature of the poster.

FAO Baba: How does it feel to concede a late equalizer to South Korea's ninth choice striker?

:lol: You remind me of myself when I was 15. Looking in the papers and experiencing feelings of glee when the likes Seyi Olofinjana and John Utaka would score meaningless goals. I feel pity and empathy towards your situation. To answer you inquiry, throwing away top spot in the league to such a poor team and player is obviously very disappointing.

Do you think it would be intelligent for Newcastle to sign Park Chu Young if Monaco are relegated?

Ronaldo's attempts at humour are usually very unpleasant, as you would expect with the nature of the poster.

:lol: You remind me of myself when I was 15. Looking in the papers and experiencing feelings of glee when the likes Seyi Olofinjana and John Utaka would score meaningless goals. I feel pity and empathy towards your situation. To answer you inquiry, throwing away top spot in the league to such a poor team and player is obviously very disappointing.

Do you think it would be intelligent for Newcastle to sign Park Chu Young if Monaco are relegated?

This is Korea man. We don't outgrow nationalism here. He really is ninth choice though. Remember the tragic story of Lee Dong-Gook from Boro? Well, he's one of the eight. :lol:

As for Park Chu-Young he'd be a great signing if we could buy both him and an actual goalscorer who he can play alongside so he doesn't have to carry the burden of being the main go-to-guy for goals. I'd also :fwap: myself to death because he's my favorite player ever.

If Chelsea ends up winning this it's going to be one of the biggest league comebacks I can remember. How many points were they under?

Real question is how many points were they in front at the beginning?

If Chelsea ends up winning this it's going to be one of the biggest league comebacks I can remember. How many points were they under?

15 at one stage.