The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The match stats from that game make it look like one of those FM muggings.

Shots 25-4

Possession 60-40

Corners 11-0

Good, against that lot of scum I'd rather win that way.

On a serious note, you lot have probably got bored of me saying how we've deserved better in a lot of games this season so it's nice for our opposition to feel it for once. That said, we were fucking brilliant at the back, great to see such resilience - something we've uncharacteristically lacked in a few games this year.

You lot could enjoy Bluemoon over the next week. I've heard it's full of idiots and I couldn't resist a sneb, but my word, a quite tremendous amount of bitterness has surfaced after our game tonight.

Sweet. Very sweet.

You lot could enjoy Bluemoon over the next week. I've heard it's full of idiots and I couldn't resist a sneb, but my word, a quite tremendous amount of bitterness has surfaced after our game tonight.

Sweet. Very sweet.

Bluemoon is exactly like RTG.

Knacker central and grossly disorganised.

Sweet. Very sweet.

If Man City ever succeed in world domination, their forum should be called ATT (Acute testicular torsion).

Disorganised knackers, once red now blue.

Sweet. Very sweet.

The categories, the low level of debate, the excessive quantity of threads! Will someone think of the children!? :lol:

Sweet. Very sweet.

The categories, the low level of debate, the excessive quantity of threads! Will someone think of the children!? :lol:

It's got a decent skin though, or am I thinking of another forum?