The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

He had no chance of getting the ball,never a pen imo.

Can't see how that's not a pen.. Robinson clearly clipped him and was miles away from having the ball. Should have held back, but didn't..

Clear penalty. The fact Hernandez wasn't getting the ball only means Robinson avoids further punishment. Still a foul though.

The linesman doesn't even flag!? What the fuck is this shit?!?

Maybe he saw something, but wasn't confident enough to flag until he had more info that the main ref could give him. No problems with that.

Oh aye, the vital all important intel that the ref had. I overlooked that.

Pen decisions seem really harsh when the player just knocks the ball far away with absolutely zero chance of getting it anyway.

keeper shouldn't foul him either then.

Maybe he saw something, but wasn't confident enough to flag until he had more info that the main ref could give him. No problems with that.

More likely the other way around tbh. Ref thought it was, checked something with the lino.

More likely the other way around tbh. Ref thought it was, checked something with the lino.

absolutely nothing wrong with that imo, why are we upset that the officials actually think about making decisions and co-operate?

Indeed, but whichever way around, why hastily flag or blow the whistle when they're not sure yet and feel they could make a better decision by concerting.

Edit: Exactly, Dr Venkman.