The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I really do long for us to get to a Cup Final :(

If we do at least there is almost no chance of them being as shot as te last two. What a fucking waste of time they were.

I hope i'm not the only one who doesn't want to see West Ham go down. Sure their football has been dire this season and their position in the table reflects that, but they are a traditional footballing side in my opinion with loyal fans and history behind them. Unlike Wigan.

If we do at least there is almost no chance of them being as shot as te last two. What a f***ing waste of time they were.

We were a bit unlucky to be fair, Arsenal and treble winning Man United in consecutive years.

If we do at least there is almost no chance of them being as shot as te last two. What a fucking waste of time they were.

I agree. Portsmouth-Cardiff took the fucking piss.

Guest Loven11

If we do at least there is almost no chance of them being as shot as te last two. What a f***ing waste of time they were.

We were a bit unlucky to be fair, Arsenal and treble winning Man United in consecutive years.

And then f***ing Chelsea knocking us out in the Semi the following year when we deserved to win imo.

Fecking Poyet.

And then f***ing Chelsea knocking us out in the Semi the following year when we deserved to win imo.

Fecking Poyet.

Aye we had nee fucking luck.

The way we played we'd have struggled against any team, league champions or not. Know what you mean though.

west ham are down. birmingham only need to get a point tomorrow for them to relegate wham and considering their playing fulham at home, theres a good chance they will get the points.

wham deserve it, a complete shambles from beginning of the season to now. they've reminded me of ourselves during our relegation season, albeit they've had different controversy's and problems with overpaid players with huge ego's that need knocked down thinking there better than they actually are.

Two horrible teams, two horrible sets of fans and Dave's there to complete the set of twatishness.

I can assure you I'm not.

Watching this on ESPN, lesser of two evils.