The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest guinness_fiend

Seeing Wenger beat by our holy trinity of rejects - Bowyer, Carr & Martins - is perhaps my second best footballing moment of this season (coming a close second after our out-Arsenaling Arsenal during the 4-4 draw).

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wenger%20fail.png

(not from today, but let's be honest - he won't have seen the goals)

Birmingham are so shit - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

They tried though, unlike, say, us.

Carr was s**** for us, but I've got respect for the way he's obviously worked really hard on his fitness and conditioning to prolong his career. Respect that.

Makes you wonder what we did wrong, if anything.

Fed him too much.

Genuinely happy for them. Unlike Dave, I think it is always nice to see smaller clubs win thropies!:-)

Really goes to show you, that from time to time, money and fame ain't everything:-) (ala Chelsea or Man City)

Birmingham are so shit - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

Kind draws and some good old-fashioned graft.

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

The magic of this season tbh.

Now, more than ever, it's just eleven men versus eleven men. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Seeing Wenger beat by our holy trinity of rejects - Bowyer, Carr & Martins - is perhaps my second best footballing moment after this season (coming a close second after our out-Arsenaling Arsenal during the 4-4 draw).

Jesus Christ almighty.

Delighted for Birmingham, gives hope for us all, it's just a shame that Europe is harder for us now.

Never hated either of the three old boys at Birmingham, so well done to them. Let them have their day in the sun.

:clap:

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

f*** that, they deserve it. Who gives a f*** about the top four/five?

Just shows what could happen if we actually tried in the cups.

Agreed.  We should go for it next year.

Fuck that, they deserve it. Who gives a fuck about the top four/five?

Just shows what could happen if we actually tried in the cups.

Nothing to do with giving a fuck, just highly perplexing!

If we tried in the cups, we'd get full-strength/motivated top four sides played against us every stage of the competition! :lol: Always, always, always. :(

They don't deserve it either IMO.

Guest guinness_fiend

By winning games and beating teams that are better than them.  We couldn't even beat Stevenage.  They deserve the cup and fair play to their fans, they sounded fantastic today.

When I suggested we should actually try and win this tournament, I got absolutely slated on here.

Madness isn't it? Most would rather concentrate on survival or a "proper competition".