The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

They tried though, unlike, say, us.

I thought Hughton was a top, top manager, you can't possibly be suggesting that he got it wrong.

Well Pardew actually tried in the FA Cup and still cocked up, so I don't know what that says about him.

Played the strongest team he could. Can't blame him for that.

Hate Wilshere so i'm happy he's gutted but other than him I really wanted Arsenal to win but Wenger needs to seriously start spending the cash, IMO Sczcesny's good enough but Wenger needs to buy another centre-half to partner Vermalen when he's back because Squillaci and Koscielny are dross and have been from their first games in the prem.

Why the f*** are people defending Carr here and wishing him well? I'd love to know the reasoning behind these sentiments.

MoTM for me.

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

I thought Hughton was a top, top manager, you can't possibly be suggesting that he got it wrong.

Well Pardew actually tried in the FA Cup and still cocked up, so I don't know what that says about him.

FFS man. Take this s*** elsewhere.

What shit?  Take your own shit elsewhere if you don't like it...or ignore me.

I said at the time that he got it wrong, just like Pardew vs Stevenage.

I thought fielding the second string against Arsenal was the right choice personally. We might not have won the derby the following Saturday had we not rested everyone in the midweek against Arsenal's second string. The second string didn't even do that badly - the game was really even until we conceded a bizarre goal on the stroke of half-time, then they just murdered us on the counter second half.

Squad was way too thin to concentrate on going for cups and staying up (when staying up wasn't as likely as it looks to be now). Easy to say we should have attacked the cups more aggressively with hindsight.

And what on earth has Pardew got to do with this discussion? Get a life, man.

The Pole and the quarter Pole combining well for Birmingham´s winner I see. Still think it was more Kosielny´s fault, Szczęsny clearly called for it (you could even hear it on the TV) and still Kosielny kept the leg dangling only to remove it in the last possible second.

And what on earth has Pardew got to do with this discussion? Get a life, man.

You don't see how he fits into this argument?  I think you need a time out.  Get yourself down to a League 1 game and see how Carroll is doing...

FFS man. Take this s*** elsewhere.

What shit?  Take your own shit elsewhere if you don't like it...or ignore me.

Unless CH or AP are involved in THE OTHER GAME I don't see what relevance you're post has in here. Was directed at all not just you.