The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Arsenal need

New GK

Sagna - Newcb - Newcb - Newlb

Song      Wilshere

newRM      Fabregas      Nasri

RVP

If they really want to compete for the Champions League and the league.

Walcott, Djourou and Clichy are all decent players, but those should be bench players for a team trying to win everything.

Sczezny is still young, the two other french CBs are shit. Arshavin, Chamakh and Bendter are shit too.

Gash's comment proves what's wrong with Arsenal, pretty sure Arsene feels the same way about that team, too. There's no way this set of players can win silverware. A keeper, a centerback, a left-back, depth in midfield, and another really good striker would do them wonders.

Gash's comment proves what's wrong with Arsenal, pretty sure Arsene feels the same way about that team, too. There's no way this set of players can win silverware. A keeper, two centerback, a left-back, depth in midfield, and another really good striker would do them wonders.

FYP

Think in the centre of midfield they're fine, could maybe bring in an experienced older player to sit on the bench instead of Denilson but Diaby, Song, Fabregas, Wilshere, Nasri is good enough.

It's on the wing they need more options, Rosicky and Arshavin are on the way down, he's even been playing Bendtner out there ffs.

Song is another big weak link in that side, poor man's Tiote.

Not really, very good player in my opinion. Well at least when Ive seen him, breaks up play and knows how to go forward.

However, Tiote is better :pow:

Gash's comment proves what's wrong with Arsenal, pretty sure Arsene feels the same way about that team, too. There's no way this set of players can win silverware. A keeper, two centerback, a left-back, depth in midfield, and another really good striker would do them wonders.

FYP

I think Djourou/Vrmaelen would be good enough if one of them is partnered with a bigger, more powerful centerback. They've proved solid enough when healthy.

Guest kingdawson

We wouldn't need to sell Fabregas to rebuild we have the money. They problem is i look at the squad and it's class it just doesn't 'click' on pitch which perhaps is the playing style

Szczesny

Sagna-Djourou-Vermaelen-Clichy

Wilshere - Song

Walcott - Cesc - Nasri

RvP

is quality.

It's just f***ing annoying, there's something, playing style perhaps i don't know. I honestly couldn't say a player there that i would replace in the summer. Cover for Song, perhaps another CB of similar ability to Vermaelen and Djourou to play back-up. That's about it. It's difficult.

ARHAGnsgnkjsagn,asfnjkafnsjkllknjasfnkjsa.

You could easily upgrade on GK, cb, lb, rb,and Walcott but i hope wenger is thinking like you do next season also.

FYP

I think Djourou/Vrmaelen would be good enough if one of them is partnered with a bigger, more powerful centerback. They've proved solid enough when healthy.

Completely forgot about Vermaelen.

Song is alright imo, certainly not their biggest problem right now.

Sir Chesney is a promising GK but in all honesty he could do with a loan to a lower table team like Foster and Hart did, while Arsenal go buy proven top quality with big game experience. There's some good keepers in Germany that could fit the bill for example Neuer, Adler, Benaglio. They also need an experienced defender who stays injury free and keeps a calm head, they'd do a lot worse than putting in a £10m bid for Colo, just what they need. I'd also sack off all their central defenders apart from the Belgium while bringing in a 6ft 4" + to partner Colo, again Germany would be a good place to go shopping.

With their soft centre at the back dealt with I believe it will click upfront as most of their attacking threat is good enough to win the league.

The sooner Arsenal fans realise they are not an injury here and a refereeing decision there away from winning the title, the better.

They would have won the title this season with even a small modicum of composure and health. It hasn't applied in the past, but I believe it to be true in 2011.

The sooner Arsenal fans realise they are not an injury here and a refereeing decision there away from winning the title, the better.

They would have won the title this season with even a small modicum of composure and health. It hasn't applied in the past, but I believe it to be true in 2011.

Composure, you're right. And that's the personnel. And that's Wenger's responsibility.

In terms of being a defensive midfielder, which to me looks to be Song's primary duty, Tiote is superior.

No chance.

Its just my opinion, but I honestly don't feel that Song or Diaby are good enough to be the Viera type player that they need. Song is decent going forward, but for me Cheik has the edge in physical strength and ball retention, though he has the odd off game on occasion.

Exactly. They feel 'hard done by' which is an incredible thing to think. They've been terrible at times.

Exactly. They feel 'hard done by' which is an incredible thing to think. They've been terrible at times.

Most of the Arsenal fans I know are a reasonable bunch who know they're miles short in personnel but more than anything else are just frustrated at how simultaneously close and far away they are to winning silverware again. One of the more level-headed set of fans IMO

Most of the Arsenal fans I know are a reasonable bunch who know they're miles short in personnel but more than anything else are just frustrated at how simultaneously close and far away they are to winning silverware again. One of the more level-headed set of fans IMO

100% Wrong.