The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Before the goals, Sunderland were just looking for the 0-0 plain and simple. Afterwards, Spurs posed little to zero threat and in the last few minutes Sunderland suddenly decided they would try and win it.

Cattermole really should have been sent off for that tackle, I don't give a fuck if he got the ball or not. Tackles like that does not belong in football, had Modric not already been airborne, he probably would have broken a leg. Horrible, dirty bastard.

Guest elbee909

mackem cunts think theyve just drawn away to a euro powerhouse. cunts.

I guess Bolton are champions then, according to them.

Since Bale's super-duper show in Milan, Spurs have picked up 2 points out of 12. The extra European fixtures are having an effect on the League form which is the exact thing that will stop them from getting back in the top 4 and qualifying again. They should count themselves lucky that City have looked dodgy too.

Since Bale's super-duper show in Milan, Spurs have picked up 2 points out of 12. The extra European fixtures are having an effect on the League form which is the exact thing that will stop them from getting back in the top 4 and qualifying again. They should count themselves lucky that City have looked dodgy too.

16 points from 12 is simply not good enough. Still early in the season but it's encouraging, from our point of view. Was disappointed not to go above them on Saturday so if we don't tomorrow then I'll personally... I'll.. I'll get angry at.. I'll be.. nah, I could never get angry at Moyes.

But yep, said at the start of the season I had doubts they'd be able to handle the CL and produce top 4 form in the league. Hopefully they'll finish 3rd, meaning they'll be in the EL - a place Redknapp would hate to be, apparently.

Cattermole really should have been sent off for that tackle, I don't give a fuck if he got the ball or not. Tackles like that does not belong in football, had Modric not already been airborne, he probably would have broken a leg. Horrible, dirty bastard.

Moaning about it even being a yellow or even a free kick.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=538796

And the cheek to complain about the ref missing a handball against them :lol:

Opens the door for us tbh.

Guest palnese

No matter what results the scum get, they'll always have that drubbing in the back of their minds.

Draw is best for us tbh

:no:

Spurs will finish above us no matter how you twist and turn it. It is a squad game and all that.

Agent f***ing Gallas making his 98089 mistake since joining. This is becoming a total joke.

Gallas was a disaster for Arsenal most of last season. Couldn't believe Redknapp went after him. He's completely lost it and has a stinking attitude to boot. Blames everyone else for his crap play.