The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Sort of shows how bad the Italian league is if this lot are top.

Declined the safety wink.

Italian teams + oppo teams with pace = massive problems.

:thup:

Wilkins made a good point - Lennon didn't give the defender the chance to hack him down by beating him from distance. Great play.

Wilkins made a good point - Lennon didn't give the defender the chance to hack him down by beating him from distance. Great play.

I'm not watching it but I'm not suprised, Milans FB's are shit. Still thought they'd win tonight though, Redknapp is going to be so fucking smug it'll hurt me.

I'm not watching it but I'm not suprised, Milans FB's are shit. Still thought they'd win tonight though, Redknapp is going to be so fucking smug it'll hurt me.

It was Yepes fwiw but aye. In fairness to Spurs they've looked fairly confident and dare I say, a mature European side.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Right on the nose.

Jamie Redknapp trying to make out Joe Jordan is a beast.

Souness reckons Gatusso is a 'little dog'.

It was Yepes fwiw but aye. In fairness to Spurs they've looked fairly confident and dare I say, a mature European side.

They played Yepes v Lennon? Jesus christ.

Wildman!

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering from the veteran midfielder. What's the Italian for bad loser?