The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Got the Hun's game on. Liverpool are just hurting my eyes.

given up on tonights football. watching the other nights shameless.

Thought the Napoli game would be a cracker but it was poor. Thought the scousers might have a go seeing as they've hit a bit of form recently but alas not...

Got the Hun's game on. Liverpool are just hurting my eyes.

given up on tonights football. watching the other nights shameless.

Thought the Napoli game would be a cracker but it was poor. Thought the scousers might have a go seeing as they've hit a bit of form recently but alas not...

The only decent Liverpool games in Europe were when they won it or when they've been beaten subsequently.

A strikeforce of Falcao and Hulk, no surprise that is obliterating that league.

Didn't last season(athough Hulk did get madly suspended), ridiculous how it has turned around though. Benfica, Sporting and Braga not as strong as last season but still. Always wondered how Porto would fair in La Liga.

A strikeforce of Falcao and Hulk, no surprise that is obliterating that league.

Didn't last season(athough Hulk did get madly suspended), ridiculous how it has turned around though. Benfica, Sporting and Braga not as strong as last season but still. Always wondered how Porto would fair in La Liga.

Top 4/5, maybe even top 3

Wonder if that joint Iberian league talk was really serious or just to make noise during the WC biding process (most likely option). I'd love to have Porto/Benfica/Sporting in La Liga.

I was partial to doing it on old PES. Won't happen but would make sense IMO. Could keep one joint first division, regional segunda (east/west) and then the normal regional leagues below.