Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest Phil K

Funny thing is, these people were lecturing US about loyalty not too long ago, about being "delusional".

They're still favourites as far as I'm concerned. So why the turning on 'Appy 'Arry like a pack of rabid dogs ?

When the going gets tough Spuds fans want Harry to get going - out.

Funny thing is, these people were lecturing US about loyalty not too long ago, about being "delusional".

They're still favourites as far as I'm concerned. So why the turning on 'Appy 'Arry like a pack of rabid dogs ?When the going gets tough Spuds fans want Harry to get going - out.

they really seem to think that he has no clue and that the football is terrible. I suppose the form shows this.

Checked out Glory Glory yesterday and was shocked to find all the Harry hate. Obviously, he's hated by most fans but I thought he'd be getting a lot of support from them. Our very own KingDawson tore him apart. It's good to see, Tottenham's problem is using the squad correctly and an out and out striker. I also think that while they're brilliant going forward you can definitely get at them, especially now that Ledley is starting to lose it a bit

Guest Phil K

England manager.  :lol:

Charlatan.

Good choice of words.

He's pooed in his own nest, and no-one deserves to wallow in sh*t more.  O0

The January window really could have boosted them, Saha seems to have done alright but they could have done much better. If his wheeler dealer powers are failing they are in trouble.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FourFourTwo have managed to somehow put 4 pages worth of fluff together about Harry Redknapp in their latest issue.

FourFourTwo have managed to somehow put 4 pages worth of fluff together about Harry Redknapp in their latest issue.

To be fair the first two pages are just his profile shot.

To be fair the first two pages are just his profile shot.

Yup. Including a pull out of the chin flaps as well. Collector's item that one.

He is at it again:

Spurs boss reveals he could have signed Sunderland and Newcastle stars 

http://www.london24.com/sport/tottenham/spurs_boss_reveals_he_could_have_signed_sunderland_and_newcastle_stars_1_1346764

Harry Redknapp has revealed that Spurs could have signed Sunderland’s Stephane Sessegnon and Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa.

Both players have enjoyed strong seasons in the Premier League, with Sessegnon finding the net eight times for the Black Cats, while Ben Arfa scored his sixth of the campaign with a fine solo effort against Bolton on Monday.

“We could have had Sessegnon at one time I think,” said Redknapp. “The people who work for me weren’t really convinced at the time – they were watching him and they didn’t feel that he was any better than what we had, in all honesty.

“We still had Pavlyuchenko here, and Defoe. But he is a talent, there’s no doubt about that – a really good player in behind the striker.

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone can you? You end up with dozens of players hanging around, and we’ve got good players here anyway so he might not have got in our team.

“Do I regret not taking Sessegnon? Not really. He’s a good little player but I’ve got Van der Vaart. You’re just going to cause yourself a bigger problem.

“Rafa plays there really, in behind the striker, and he’s not going to be happy sitting around and not playing.

“Rafa scores goals and makes goals. He’s a top player, so you can’t just say ‘oh I’ll have him, and him’. Some football clubs end up with too many and all you have is problems.”

He is at it again:

Spurs boss reveals he could have signed Sunderland and Newcastle stars 

http://www.london24.com/sport/tottenham/spurs_boss_reveals_he_could_have_signed_sunderland_and_newcastle_stars_1_1346764

Harry Redknapp has revealed that Spurs could have signed Sunderland’s Stephane Sessegnon and Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa.

Both players have enjoyed strong seasons in the Premier League, with Sessegnon finding the net eight times for the Black Cats, while Ben Arfa scored his sixth of the campaign with a fine solo effort against Bolton on Monday.

“We could have had Sessegnon at one time I think,” said Redknapp. “The people who work for me weren’t really convinced at the time – they were watching him and they didn’t feel that he was any better than what we had, in all honesty.

“We still had Pavlyuchenko here, and Defoe. But he is a talent, there’s no doubt about that – a really good player in behind the striker.

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone can you? You end up with dozens of players hanging around, and we’ve got good players here anyway so he might not have got in our team.

“Do I regret not taking Sessegnon? Not really. He’s a good little player but I’ve got Van der Vaart. You’re just going to cause yourself a bigger problem.

“Rafa plays there really, in behind the striker, and he’s not going to be happy sitting around and not playing.

“Rafa scores goals and makes goals. He’s a top player, so you can’t just say ‘oh I’ll have him, and him’. Some football clubs end up with too many and all you have is problems.”

I can't wait 'til he fucks off to the England job

Guest Phil K

Never went near that rag since they did a 4 page "exclusive" attacking Newcastle fans and the "fallacy" of their loyalty in the early-mid 2000's the author (surprise surprise) was a Mirror football jouranlist. An Everton fan. He hasn't slagged us off since pre-relegation. So the tosser's about due again.  ;D

He talks a record-breaking amount of s****, possibly second only to King Kenny. Will hate it when he's England manager, I actually like to support them sometimes.

I have had no attachment to the national team since Shearer retired, i maybe english but i dont have to support a load of overpaid,overrated arrogant c*nts just because they happen to be from the same country as me.

So the quicker Redknapp takes the england job and f*cks off the better because i wont have to listen to his s*it ever again.

I've got a quote ready from Derek Llambias

'Yeah Arry Redknapp we could ave ad him. We scouted him extensively but we went elsewhere. In the end is he at better than what we've got? Probably not, at least with Pards we don't need to bung Rosie and his bank account is on Gosforth High Street. Do we have any regrets? Yeah we have a few but none about this particular Cock(ney).'

Just waiting for him to say the words.

Guest neesy111

If he gets the England job I'll glady support every team playing them.

I'll be the same.  Though I still can't see England getting out of the group stage.

Guest Phil K

Honestly despise this bloke.

There does seem a growing number feel this way.

The London press, who have built him up as some kind of super-manager, seem to be on the turn against him now, too

(Which amuses me no end)