Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Cisse

Bale              Van der Vaart    Ben Arfa

Modric          Tiote

Now that is a dream team.

He is so good at making himself look stupid... first the not being able to use a mobile phone rubbish then the not being able to write rubbish great comedy value Harry.. sad that this clown is going to be our next England manager wouldn't have him doing my grocery shopping never mind managing the national side.

Of course you wouldn't get him grocery shopping when he can't read the list you give him. Harsh comparison on the face-fucked old fuckwad tbh.

Cisse

Modric          Tiote

:fwap:

I think most people are generally fed up of the England national team anyway, although that could just be a North-East thing as since they're the only people I really ever talk to.  :lol:

Maybe it's being a Toon fan that's enhanced it, but as a southerner I couldn't give two shits about the national team. I've openly stated that if Barfa breaks in to the national team for the Euros I'll be actively supporting him and YoCabs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think most people are generally fed up of the England national team anyway, although that could just be a North-East thing as since they're the only people I really ever talk to.  :lol:

Maybe it's being a Toon fan that's enhanced it, but as a southerner I couldn't give two shits about the national team. I've openly stated that if Barfa breaks in to the national team for the Euros I'll be actively supporting him and YoCabs.

Wish someone with some creditability would run a survey to find out. Honestly interested to know if people are sick of the England National Team and the players.  :lol:

The vast majority I've spoken about it with are along the lines of still supporting out of sheer patriotism, but their interest certainly has waned due to the general level of cuntishness in our national team. :dontknow: Can't say I've ever had that much interest. I'll watch the major tournaments or if it's on tv, but it's not something I look out for.

The vast majority I've spoken about it with are along the lines of still supporting out of sheer patriotism, but their interest certainly has waned due to the general level of cuntishness in our national team. :dontknow: Can't say I've ever had that much interest. I'll watch the major tournaments or if it's on tv, but it's not something I look out for.

This is pretty much how I feel about England these days. I'll still follow them closely but the number of pricks that are in the team has basically meant that my passion for England has declined. The sooner a/the new generation of players get into the team, the better.

Cisse

Modric          Tiote

Would have Lennon over Hatem at RW tbh. Real width.

Ner.

This is pretty much how I feel about England these days. I'll still follow them closely but the number of pricks that are in the team has basically meant that my passion for England has declined. The sooner a/the new generation of players get into the team, the better.

I dont even bother with England anymore.

A couple of reasons:

1) I don't feel very English being from Newcastle. Lets face it, to almost all "England" is London and a circle of about 100 miles around the capital. We have more in common with Scotland than England.

2) The refereeing at the World Cup is such a low standard that the games are a farce. I find the games almost unwatchable, as the outcome is more about the ref than the teams.

Can someone give a summary of what he's said please?

Spurs boss reveals he could have signed Sunderland and Newcastle stars

http://www.london24.com/sport/tottenham/spurs_boss_reveals_he_could_have_signed_sunderland_and_newcastle_stars_1_1346764

Harry Redknapp has revealed that Spurs could have signed Sunderland’s Stephane Sessegnon and Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa.

Both players have enjoyed strong seasons in the Premier League, with Sessegnon finding the net eight times for the Black Cats, while Ben Arfa scored his sixth of the campaign with a fine solo effort against Bolton on Monday.

“We could have had Sessegnon at one time I think,” said Redknapp. “The people who work for me weren’t really convinced at the time – they were watching him and they didn’t feel that he was any better than what we had, in all honesty.

“We still had Pavlyuchenko here, and Defoe. But he is a talent, there’s no doubt about that – a really good player in behind the striker.

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone can you? You end up with dozens of players hanging around, and we’ve got good players here anyway so he might not have got in our team.

“Do I regret not taking Sessegnon? Not really. He’s a good little player but I’ve got Van der Vaart. You’re just going to cause yourself a bigger problem.

“Rafa plays there really, in behind the striker, and he’s not going to be happy sitting around and not playing.

“Rafa scores goals and makes goals. He’s a top player, so you can’t just say ‘oh I’ll have him, and him’. Some football clubs end up with too many and all you have is problems.”

Harry Redknapp is the archetypal pub bullshitter.

"Harry, what do you make of the claims you're a bit of a Walter Mitty?"

"Oh Walter? Triffic player, lovely dribbler - we had 'im on trial, along with Quixote and Munchausen...."

Harry Redknapp is the archetypal pub bullshitter.

"Harry, what do you make of the claims you're a bit of a Walter Mitty?"

"Oh Walter? Triffic player, lovely dribbler - we had 'im on trial, along with Quixote and Munchausen...."

Hardest game in the world, was in it 40 Years man and Boy etc etc.

Cisse

Modric          Tiote

Would have Lennon over Hatem at RW tbh. Real width.

No way, Lennon has pace and fires crosses in but really doesn't create anything in standard play. Hatem creates in build up, link-play, wonder goals and assists. He's so much more complete wherever he plays

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ben Arfa>>>>>>>>Lennon

Unless you want to play a really boring flat-width-English game.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/if+_542154d53d91c54f7d1fc50f8fe09b50.jpg

If you don't like America England, ye can git owwwwwwwt.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Turns out it was twitter bull. A journalist put it to him and he replied with saying how he's getting in touch with the chairman over a move for Messi. Also said he wants Chelsea to win the CL which hasn't gone down well.

Just saw his post-match interview on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17801391

Not to be too RTG, and sweeping over the 'twitchy' jokes, he looks rattled as fuck through all his Cockney bluster. :lol: He almost chokes on the word Newcastle when he realises he has no other option left but to mention us, after dismissing us for the whole season. RATTLED.

Claiming Dani Alves is tapping up Bale.

:2funny: Link?

Interview on the Guardian site, if it's the one he means. Alves actually spent most of the time talking about how Bale's playing style compares to his own, as both are like a hybrid of full backs and wingers.

We might have to win all four games but I'm very confident. But Newcastle still have to play Chelsea and I don't think they'll both win that. And Newcastle also have to play Manchester City. If we win all four of our games it won't matter what the others do."

Don't think so you saggy bent cunt.

We might have to win all four games but I'm very confident. But Newcastle still have to play Chelsea and I don't think they'll both win that. And Newcastle also have to play Manchester City. If we win all four of our games it won't matter what the others do."

Don't think so you saggy bent cunt.

The court case is over Harry, you don't need to keep trying to prove you are a thick cunt.