Harry Redknapp

Tooj

wasn't there quotes from him earlier this year dismissing us as top5/6?

interview yesterday - hes rattled, he looks a little lost.

Got to say I hope out of all the teams I hope spurs mess up getting into the CL. Its been said countless times on this thread, but the way he goes on about other teams players (weekly examples almost) and then gets upset about it is enough to make me punch the tv in. If they don't do it this year he will go off to england and they will lose a few key players.

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs fans really seem to hate him.

:papiss:

Singing 'he plays on the left' about Bale and 'he plays on the right' about Lennon, lot of frustrated Spurs fans getting sick of good old 'Arry

I feel a tiny bit sorry for Spurs as it really refreshing to see them 3rd instead of Chelsea/Arsenal. Can't say I'm too bothered for the twitchy face cunt though, deserves what he gets.

Don't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

It's a bit more personal for me, my girlfriend of the last 4 years is a Spurs fan... she is a proper football fan and we've been to Toon and Spurs games together so I guess through her I have a slight soft spot for them.

From BBC Gossip

Tottenham's recent poor run of Premier League form - only one win in their last nine matches - is the fault of their paper-thin squad, says boss Harry Redknapp. "We had what we had today and that was all," Redknapp said after losing 1-0 at QPR on Saturday.

Full story: talkSPORT

Bassong, Naughton, Pienaar, Corluka, Townsend, Caulker, Carroll and Kane all out on loan currently. Wonder who sanctioned those moves?

Wish a journo would ask him if he thinks his current form is suitable for an england candidate.

Yes. Also say that his 'wheeler and dealer' skills won't help him in that role.

He will lose it.

`

“The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler.

“We probably could have had him as well, but you can’t take everyone can you? You end up with dozens of players hanging around, and we’ve got good players here anyway so he might not have got in our team. `

cant see anything wrong with that article myself.  Spurs probably did know about ben arfa, before he came here. SO he is just stating fact.  They chose to go with van der vart, wo was more `reliable` than HBA.

I suspect hba could have gone to spurs and flopped.  However fate brought him here, and thus far its a match made in heaven. 

SOmethings in life happen at the right time, and the right place.  At this moment HBa and newcastle are made for each other....let the rest watch on in frustrated jealousy!!

From BBC Gossip

Tottenham's recent poor run of Premier League form - only one win in their last nine matches - is the fault of their paper-thin squad, says boss Harry Redknapp. "We had what we had today and that was all," Redknapp said after losing 1-0 at QPR on Saturday.

Bassong, Naughton, Pienaar, Corluka, Townsend, Caulker, Carroll and Kane all out on loan currently. Wonder who sanctioned those moves?

Paper thin?  :lol: the guy collects players like a kid collects toys. Spoiled rotten.

From BBC Gossip

Paper thin?  :lol: the guy collects players like a kid collects toys. Spoiled rotten.

Plus the other week he was saying he could have had Ben Arfa but couldn't afford to have him sitting around  :papiss:

With jail no longer an option for this cunt, beating him to fourth place would be the next best thing. Twitchy-faced wretched fuck.

Hate tottingham as a club in general, I'll laugh my arse off.

Guest Roger Kint

From BBC Gossip

Sure someone pointed out that Spurs have 55 pro's on their books and sanctioned 17 loans(and Adebayor coming in) dont know if its true but.........

Edit: Aye tiny squad like

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=2590

From BBC Gossip

Plus the other week he was saying he could have had Ben Arfa but couldn't afford to have him sitting around  :papiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a fucking cunt.