Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

Rumour is he singled out Adebayor and he threw a strop. Dunno if it's true :dontknow:

Must be from the Norwich performance, nice to see Arry and his famous man management working lovely, always was shite that.

Might just be twitter bollocks, but...

Transfer Market Feed‏@Signings_TDD

Report emerging that Harry Redknapp has had a bust up with Adebayor and other teams mates this evening. Adebayor now refusing to play.#thfc

If this is, in any way true, then Spurs' season could very well be over. Had a look at Alan Sugar's Twitter today, he seems to think that Spurs have already given up...

Guest bimpy474

GG haven't just lost faith in him, they absolutely hate him. KD started it like, really laying in to him and now everyone is following suit.

GG and KD ?

Sorry mate, who they ?

Unlike Adebayor to act the rotten apple.

As someone on here/Twitter said, most of their good players will have CL football next season regardless so why over exert yourself for Wobbly and Spurs?

Guest bimpy474

The quote shut out there from bimpy. That hurts

Sorry mate i honestly didn't see it, i still loves ya :D

GG haven't just lost faith in him, they absolutely hate him. KD started it like, really laying in to him and now everyone is following suit.

I've been winding a few of them up.

Unlike Adebayor to act the rotten apple.

As someone on here/Twitter said, most of their good players will have CL football next season regardless so why over exert yourself for Wobbly and Spurs?

Wouldn't surprise me if there is something in these twitter rumours.

Strange comment from Scott Parker as well this week;

'“Probably even our own fans, and even our own manager, are doubting us and this is the time when we need to stand up and be counted."'

'I don't know whats gone on down there, but I heard there was a bit of trouble.  Maybe some players turned on him [Redknapp]?  I don't know, but thats what I've heard.  I think if the FA offered him £4m a year Spurs would have to let him talk to them too.  I think Adebayor was involved.  We could have had him if we'd wanted I suppose, he's a triffic lad.'

- what I want AP to say at his next presser.

'I don't know whats gone on down there, but I heard there was a bit of trouble.  Maybe some players turned on him [Redknapp]?  I don't know, but thats what I've heard.  I think if the FA offered him £4m a year Spurs would have to let him talk to them too.  I think Adebayor was involved.  We could have had him if we'd wanted I suppose, he's a triffic lad.'

Would be f***ing fantastic if he did that.

But on the other hand I'm happy if Pardew doesn't resort to Harry's ways.

Lifetime contract if he did.  :lol:

Pards is far more dignified than to go down to Redknapp's level. The guy is a complete cunt, a snake, and a fucking tap-up merchant and how he's managed to fool a vast section of the media think otherwise is a mystery.

He and England are made for one another. A big bunch of cunts managed by a massive cunt.

;D

:lol:

Apparently their players were pissed off when he lied to them at half time in the game against Stoke, told them Arsenal and Chelsea were both winning to try and motivate them and they weren't. :lol: