Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

Redknapp also feels it would be difficult to offer his views on England's performance at the tournament given that he missed out on becoming Three Lions head coach to Roy Hodgson.

"I'm still trying to make up my mind (about the BBC position)," said Redknapp, who was part of the broadcaster's team for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"I will look at it in the summer. It could be tricky. I wouldn't be criticising (Hodgson) in any way so I suppose there's not much point having me on!

"I just feel like I need a holiday. I need to get a break from it all.

"Maybe I'll go to Canvey Island or the Isle of Dogs or something."

Yeah, Canvey Island, slum it there Harry.  This is the man who lives in Sandbanks.  Sandbanks has, by area, the fourth highest land value in the world.

I go to cinema on Canvey, it is indeed a slum, mind you its cheap and very small, its like watching a film in your lounge with a 1000 inch TV.

Guest bimpy474

Point's more that he should stop pretending to be a bloody barrow boy, the rich cunt.

Oh aye, very true that.

Redknapp also feels it would be difficult to offer his views on England's performance at the tournament given that he missed out on becoming Three Lions head coach to Roy Hodgson.

"I'm still trying to make up my mind (about the BBC position)," said Redknapp, who was part of the broadcaster's team for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"I will look at it in the summer. It could be tricky. I wouldn't be criticising (Hodgson) in any way so I suppose there's not much point having me on!

"I just feel like I need a holiday. I need to get a break from it all.

"Maybe I'll go to Canvey Island or the Isle of Dogs or something."

Yeah, Canvey Island, slum it there Harry.  This is the man who lives in Sandbanks.  Sandbanks has, by area, the fourth highest land value in the world.

You won't be missed on our TV screens this summer, Harry.

Right come on Chelsea, make this bent feckers face wobble like a jelly in a hurricane.

Absolutely... I feel better about cheering Chelsea next week now! Felt harsh having to cheer against the English team in the Champions league final!

Absolutele loltastic for Redknapp but don't take much pleasure in Spurs getting dumped out. Would rather have them in than Chelsea.

Financially this is massive for Spurs but neither here nor there for Chelsea, ditto the pull of CL football because Chelsea haven't really got any players to lose.

Absolutele loltastic for Redknapp but don't take much pleasure in Spurs getting dumped out. Would rather have them in than Chelsea.

Financially this is massive for Spurs but neither here nor there for Chelsea, ditto the pull of CL football because Chelsea haven't really got any players to lose.

Yup.

Wish I could have seen Harry celebrate when Bayern went 1-0 up, then when Drogba conceded a penalty, then when Chelsea missed their first in the shootout :lol: Strung the fucker along perfectly

Aye I guess that's a good point like. Just hate seeing them same teams every season, and the ones that do break it need to spend a billion.