Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

FFS, we're not suddenly certain to get relegated because we missed out on a player who was always unlikely to end up here.

You just keep telling yourself that mate, probably makes you feel better :lol:

Krul, Taylor, Williamson and Vuckic will be long gone.

Think we can hang onto Krul, lets face it he's not gointg to get any meaningful play time this year. Taylor and Vuckic will be gone for sure, Williamson not so sure.

Guest firetotheworks

There are no depths to describe how much Ashley manages to surprise me.

The man is a fucking cunt. I cannot even put into words how much I fucking hate him at times.

This example is the absolute epitome for me. Fucking cunt.

Could of possibly had a mental breakdown if I had of believed this rumour but being a Newcastle fan I'm doomed to being skeptical about everything until it's there in black and White on the official website. It's not the end of the world missing out on him even though I think we may have been strung along by them twisty French cunts so they could build up interest, could of certainty helped with our hopes of survival in the prem though.

What's going to make this 10x worse is when we buy an average championship player On deadline day and we are supposed to be excited after being linked with genuine talent, I'll just go cry myself to sleep now :(

At least we have a fair few new members on here after this debacle, hopefully some of them will stick around.

I think 'benarfaNUFC' might be a bit of a harsh reminder of what could have been if he sticks around like.

I wouldn't worry, we'll have 'jasonkoumasnufc' before long.

There are no depths to describe how much Ashley manages to surprise me.

The man is a fucking cunt. I cannot even put into words how much I fucking hate him at times.

This example is the absolute epitome for me. Fucking cunt.

None of this is Mike's fault man, stop being so harsh.

Marseille should have sent him over as a gift, how dare they demand what is essentially a small fee in todays market for a 23 player who is highly rated. Bastards.

It's worth remembering that Victor Moses was going for a song last season and Hughton wanted him badly. Where did he end up? Wigan. Despite wanting to come here by some accounts. If you still believe Ashley will bring off this signing you are deluded my friends.

This thread should simply be called 'Christmas is cancelled.' or something.

"Santa Claus doesn't exist" would be more appropriate. It's clear this would be news to many posters.

Or "Scrooge lives 4EVA. Bah humbug"

How about that?

It's worth remembering that Victor Moses was going for a song last season and Hughton wanted him badly. Where did he end up? Wigan. Despite wanting to come here by some accounts. If you still believe Ashley will bring off this signing you are deluded my friends.

Bollocks. Find me these accounts of him wanting to go to Newcastle.

As soon as a premier league club came in we didn't stand a chance, just as we didn't stand a chance with Ben Afra if some club came in who were better than us, or a club like Bremen who have money to bun after likely selling an even better player.

Bollocks. Find me these accounts of him wanting to go to Newcastle.

As soon as a premier league club came in we didn't stand a chance, just as we didn't stand a chance with Ben Afra if some club came in who were better than us, or a club like Bremen who have money to bun after likely selling an even better player.

Nonsense.

Screams of people selectively believing news reports just because they're negative.

If the same news agency had said we were 12 hours away from signing him, people would rubbish it.

Guest Cockneymag

That picture really fucked with our heads, I was ready to get ben arfa No. 13 on the back of my away strip!

Ah well, I hear Leroy Fer is going to sign? He's quite tasty...