Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The agents name is Richard Rollando.

There is a picture of him here:

www.smouch.net/lol/

You're meant to disguise the URL, dipshit.

I know, I thought if I made it as obvious as possible, who would click!

i love how we're killing time by analysing two identical people and asking "is that definitely the agent?". next we'll be disputing whether that is indeed hughton or a hologram.

really really excited now though  :celb: but im really nervous in case he gets scared by the rain, has a heart defect on his medical or gets poached. PUT US OUT OF OUR 300+ PAGE MISERY!!!!!

Pointless fact:

Used to play as Lyon on FIFA 08, and had Benzema down the middle and Govou and Ben Arfa on the flanks. I was unstoppable

hahaha excellent. Now we just need to sign him and for him to emulate his efforts on your computer. ;)

He's ours and has been since he declared he wanted to come here. Were all just waiting on the formalities, which shouldn't take long.

I imagine we should here something by lunchtime tommorow, assuming the Wolves game doesn't get in the way of things being completed (can't imagine it should matter).

Yep, looking forward to seeing what he can do.

He's ours and has been since he declared he wanted to come here. Were all just waiting on the formalities, which shouldn't take long.

I imagine we should here something by lunchtime tommorow, assuming the Wolves game doesn't get in the way of things gbeing completed (can't imagine it should matter).

We have a game tomorrow?

:D

Guest taps01

A player called modric was once shown round our training ground.

Well done, have a star.

cheers. Just being my usual pessimistic self.

I imagine we should here something by lunchtime tommorow, assuming the Wolves game doesn't get in the way of things gbeing completed (can't imagine it should matter).

He will not sign for Newcastle.

/please stop with all the jinxing posts! :frantic: