Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Although he'll be ok to play I can't see him being ready for a full 90 mins for a good while yet. I'd give him at least 4 or 5 appearances off the bench to build his match fitness and get his confidence back.

It'll take a while but he mustn't be rushed back under any circumstances.

Certainly shouldn't rush him back, sub appearances maybe the odd 90 but a full pre-season is the key, just look at the how a full pre-season's training has benefited Barton.

Guest mimifrench

Do anyone have pictures of him in training ? Because your coach said that he was running ...

And what kind of reception do you think he will get when he returns ?

Do anyone have pictures of him in training ? Because your coach said that he was running ...

And what kind of reception do you think he will get when he returns ?

don't think he's properly back yet. been in tunisia helping form the new government. his reception on his returm will be warm as many still don't know what he is capable of.

The reception he received when he first arrived was pretty damn good and after his excellent performance after Everton, I think he'll get an even better reaction.

On the training front, he should have been back this Monday but it's unclear as to what's going on/where he is at the minute.

The better reception the better performances we will get, the kid really needs love and the more he gets the more we will get.

Let him ease back in, a full pre-season then next season he will really excite us and push us on.