Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's areet, Hatem's still buzzing as fuck to be here.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6017/5929773885_f0fff338f3_z.jpg

:aww:

He looks a tad like Kieron Dyer in that picture.

It's areet, Hatem's still buzzing as f*** to be here.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6017/5929773885_f0fff338f3_z.jpg

:aww:

He looks a tad like Kieron Dyer in that picture.

On the Jose body language scale this means he will never ever leave us. Never. :smitten:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He looks lovely and jovial. I remember when we saw a few 'sulky' pictures. No more it seems. :smitten:

haha f*cking awesome

When I saw your sig', I had to smile a large smile, Sholas greatest ever goal for us, and it was against the mackems.

Its just a great bit of camera work and the fact it's shola just makes it!  :)

haha f*cking awesome

When I saw your sig', I had to smile a large smile, Sholas greatest ever goal for us, and it was against the mackems.

Shola seems like a proper gentle giant, but I'd fucking shit my pants if I bumped into him in a back alley at night. I bet he's hard as fuck too.

haha f*cking awesome

Shola seems like a proper gentle giant, but I'd fucking shit my pants if I bumped into him in a back alley at night. I bet he's hard as fuck too.

Shola was always lanky but over the last few seasons he's become a monster. Built like a heavyweight boxer.

haha f*cking awesome

Shola seems like a proper gentle giant, but I'd f***ing s*** my pants if I bumped into him in a back alley at night. I bet he's hard as f*** too.

Shola was always lanky but over the last few seasons he's become a monster. Built like a heavyweight boxer.

I bet he could chin Haye, he might be average in the box but I bet he's mint in the square ring.

I've just been watching the 5-1 again. The way Shola tucks the penalty away, and his finish for the 4th are outstanding, it's a shame he can't produce that stuff a bit for frequently.

Anyways, Ben Arfa, aye. Jizzfest heading our way soon!

Has Ben Arfa now officially given the number 10 shirt as I see on .co.uk that on the current players name and numbers options when purchasing new shits that he is down as number 10 on that list.  No sign of Cabaye or Marveaux yet.

Has Ben Arfa now officially given the number 10 shirt as I see on .co.uk that on the current players name and numbers options when purchasing new shits that he is down as number 10 on that list.  No sign of Cabaye or Marveaux yet.

Don't think so. Squad no will be announced, but not sure when.

In those photos.... Jose's body language...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4016/bodylanguage.png

Might as well have been wearing his Liverpool Kit

If he slouches any lower he'll be kneeling down.

In those photos.... Jose's body language...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4016/bodylanguage.png

Might as well have been wearing his Liverpool Kit

Hate his body language with passion.

wtf ? his body language is "this is boring". he's also moving at the time so i'd guess he's just being told to get into position for the official smiley shots.