Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm actually getting pretty certain at this point that Mimi either is Ben Arfa or is related to him by blood :lol:

:lol: Absolutely not.

I think mimi has said her brother has played with/against Ben Arfa at some point.

Yes, that's true but it was when HBA was about 10 years old, he played in my town and there were some little matches the week end in which my okder brother played with him.

If some people don't believe it, i'd just say that for every training and matches, Ben arfa came with hid dad. His dad was clutching (maybe he had an accident in the past) and that is why he always came with a little chair, he sat in and watched his son played.

All that was told me by my brother.

He also told to me that one day, in a match, they were 5-0 down and Ben arfa was late. Then Hba came at half time and won the match by himself by scoring about 8 goals for his team  :aww:

He was above every one in France when he was a kid.

You've never loved a player like that in NUFC ??

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/aug2010/0/5/paul-gascoigne-48031922.jpg

he went to tunisia to visit an ill relative last year if im not mistaken, maybe the same relative is ill again or worse passed away so bit harsh for people to be assuming he has gone there for other reasons.

well no matter what reason is it, he's just using it to skip the reserve match .

he went to tunisia to visit an ill relative last year if im not mistaken, maybe the same relative is ill again or worse passed away so bit harsh for people to be assuming he has gone there for other reasons.

well no matter what reason is it, he's just using it to skip the reserve match .

Eh?  Is this a joke or attempted sarcasm, not sure what to make of this!?  He didn't want to play in the reserves so he flew to Tunisia  :lol:

I suppose it is easier than him saying he's got a tight hamstring and doesn't want to risk getting injured  :laugh:

Eh?  Is this a joke or attempted sarcasm, not sure what to make of this!?  He didn't want to play in the reserves so he flew to Tunisia  :lol:

I suppose it is easier than him saying he's got a tight hamstring and doesn't want to risk getting injured  :laugh:

well if Mikel can stayed and played when his father was kidnapped , why can't Ben Arfa?

well if Mikel can stayed and played when his father was kidnapped , why can't Ben Arfa?

Believe it or not, human beings are all different and deal with personal problems and grief differently, strange isn't it?  We're in the middle of an International break, and not got a game for another week and a half, hardly a massive problem he missed a reserve game is it? 

Also I'm not sure how Mikel would go and visit, he didn't know where his dad was  :coat:

Just looking forward to him pulling apart the Spurs defence next saturday, albeit from a 70 minute cameo...

Yes, I am Alan :)

Shame you don't know we play on the sunday then.

God, that just reminded me of how angry I was with Pardew when he did the shitest subs ever.  He'd better not pull any of that shit ever again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/oct/05/euro2012-holland-germany-italy-spain

Holland

Bert van Marwijk's side have responded to the criticism they received for their negative attitude in the World Cup final against Spain by producing some heart-warmingly attractive football on their way to eight wins in eight games. They are averaging more than four goals a game and have three players among the top eight goalscorers in qualifying – Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (10), Robin van Persie (6) and Dirk Kuyt (5). True, 16 goals have come in the two games against San Marino, but beating second-placed Sweden 4-1 and third-placed Hungary 5-3 was impressive. The core of the team remains the same but Erik Pieters has replaced Giovanni van Bronckhorst at left-back and Barcelona's attacking midfielder Ibrahim Afellay has had more of a role to play. Van Marwijk has also been able to flaunt the depth of his squad by refusing to pick Nigel de Jong after the Manchester City midfielder's leg-breaking tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa, while Arjen Robben has yet to feature in this qualifying campaign because of injuries.

Pleasing that de Jong is still being punished at international level.

Believe it or not, human beings are all different and deal with personal problems and grief differently, strange isn't it?  We're in the middle of an International break, and not got a game for another week and a half, hardly a massive problem he missed a reserve game is it? 

Also I'm not sure how Mikel would go and visit, he didn't know where his dad was  :coat:

i didn't say it's a massive problem, did i? and yes human are different, that's why some never absent from their work , the other always looking for excuse for not showing up

i didn't say it's a massive problem, did i? and yes human are different, that's why some never absent from their work , the other always looking for excuse for not showing up

:facepalm:

Not trolling, but I just wonder if some Newcastle fans are far too carried away with their hero worship of Ben Arfa. Am I right in thinking he's played something like four games for us in over a year and we only won one of them?

He did show some great touches at Darlington but that sort of"special" player can also end up losing possession more often either due to their mazy runs being brought to an end or other players just not on his "special" wavelength.

If he really was as important as some make out would he not have appeared before now?

Hopefully he will get his chance soon and live up to all the hype.

It would be hard for him to have appeared much before now, he's had a broken leg for most of the time.

FWIW, I'm massively excited about him and he looks the most skilful player we've had since Beardsley. Can't wait for him to get a run of games.

Not trolling, but I just wonder if some Newcastle fans are far too carried away with their hero worship of Ben Arfa. Am I right in thinking he's played something like four games for us in over a year and we only won one of them?

He did show some great touches at Darlington but that sort of"special" player can also end up losing possession more often either due to their mazy runs being brought to an end or other players just not on his "special" wavelength.

If he really was as important as some make out would he not have appeared before now?

Hopefully he will get his chance soon and live up to all the hype.

He played a full 90 mins against Everton and Stoke, and we won one and lost one. He played 15 mins against Blackpool, and about 10 mins before his injury at Man City. That's it I think.

Played 60 odd minutes against Stoke, totally misused by Hughton as well.

Guest hatem garrincha

It would be hard for him to have appeared much before now, he's had a broken leg for most of the time.

FWIW, I'm massively excited about him and he looks the most skilful player we've had since Beardsley. Can't wait for him to get a run of games.

I follow him since he was 17.

I've read some posters finding ridiculous to compare him to VdV.

They are right : he's capable of things with the ball that VdV will never be able to do in all his career.

We can't expect too much of him in his first few games, the difference between reserve/practice games and the league games is immense (I suppose). Would rather he got "blooded" in a couple of games to bring him up to speed...