Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest LaKro

I just read that he would like to go to Breme or Nawcastle, but the manager of Hoffenheim was in Marseille to talk with the manager of Marseille...

And Milan AC are interesting in him too...

Everything he's told us has already been in this thread :D

He's not claiming to be ITK. He just said that they are talking in France almost as if he's a Newcastle player.

I didn't say he was, just that one line about not celebrating coz  his mind might be on Newcastle was already in the thread

hi LaKro, would you translate this please? The quote is from France football and you should be able to make more sense of it.

Plus certains, les départs de Hatem Ben Arfa et Benoît Cheyrou  devraient intervenir cette semaine. Celui du premier est acquis. Le milieu offensif aimerait filer au Werder Brême ou à Newcastle, tandis que José Anigo a discuté avec une délégation d'Hoffenheim vendredi. Le club allemand, qui peut prendre en compte le salaire de Ben Arfa, pourrait proposer à l'international des conditions légèrement plus avantageuses qu'à l'OM grâce aux primes.

I'

ooh la la Benoit Cheyrou, dans le tete Werder Bremen et Newcastle au Jose Anigo ans Hoffenheim.  Hatem Ben Arfa oui la pantalon.

See, I'm French too.

voulez vous.

just passing the time of day really, Sky Sports website are saying pretty much the same thing and we'll just have to wait and see won't we? I'm not really optimistic or pessimistic about it, but it would be a good signing if we are actually in the race?

"

Premier League newcomers Newcastle have been strongly linked with a move, while interest from Italy is said to have come from AC Milan, Genoa and Parma.

Hoffenheim have now joined the hunt and are reported to be readying an €8million (£6.6m) approach for the 23-year-old.

"If we can sign Ben Arfa, that would be sensational for the Bundesliga," the club's general manager Ernst Tanner told Rhein-Neckar Zeitung.

"He is a magician. Technically extremely strong and very fast.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12963_6291778,00.html

Guest LaKro

hi LaKro, would you translate this please? The quote is from France football and you should be able to make more sense of it.

Plus certains, les départs de Hatem Ben Arfa et Benoît Cheyrou  devraient intervenir cette semaine. Celui du premier est acquis. Le milieu offensif aimerait filer au Werder Brême ou à Newcastle, tandis que José Anigo a discuté avec une délégation d'Hoffenheim vendredi. Le club allemand, qui peut prendre en compte le salaire de Ben Arfa, pourrait proposer à l'international des conditions légèrement plus avantageuses qu'à l'OM grâce aux primes.

They say that Ben Arfa wants to go to Breme or Newcastle but Hoffenheim can pay his salary and that Jpsé Anigo the "sport's manager" spoke with Hoffenheim's "dirigeant (leader, I don't know if say that)

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.
:shifty:

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

How do you get that from such jibberish? :lol:

I don't get how people couldn't. 90% of that is understandable, and the blanks are easy to fill.

I think you're filling in far too many blanks to come up with that translation.

I don't see how.

Yes, all of that is clear enough, what isn't at all clear from that is how much say the player will have in the move (especially if its a loan).

Well Marseille have a say on which bids to accept or reject, and Ben Arfa has a right to sign for one club or another. But unless Ben Arfa is desperate to go to another club, one of the richest teams in the world, playing in the Bundesliga is always going to be in the lead.

Guest neesy111

Can we get Benoit Cheyrou?

The New Zinedine Zidance according to Gerard Houllier  :facepalm:

Swing and a miss.

:lol:

:kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear: :weep:

I'd already made perfect sense of it thank you.

I'd already made perfect sense of it thank you.

I know and I was just about to say that, but you saved me the trouble.  :razz:

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.
:shifty:

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

How do you get that from such jibberish? :lol:

I don't get how people couldn't. 90% of that is understandable, and the blanks are easy to fill.

I think you're filling in far too many blanks to come up with that translation.

I don't see how.

Yes, all of that is clear enough, what isn't at all clear from that is how much say the player will have in the move (especially if its a loan).

Well Marseille have a say on which bids to accept or reject, and Ben Arfa has a right to sign for one club or another. But unless Ben Arfa is desperate to go to another club, one of the richest teams in the world, playing in the Bundesliga is always going to be in the lead.

I certainly wouldn't argue with that.